W:SNES/Dreamcast(now that its 9/9/09)/N64/Wii Games RECOMEND ME NES GAMES

blackbird3216

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I currently want a Dreamcast(I never had one) to celebrate the 10th anniversary, and to play one of the "greatest game consoles ever"(don't quote me). Also, I just cleaned out the NES that my cousin gave me, but he gave me NO games, and I don't even know what to play. Recommend me some.

Everything I have ships First Class with Delivery Confirmation. I ALWAYS ship first if trading, because of my low Itrader score.

Everything I have is complete with Manual, mint condition discs, unless noted.
Wants!
:hot::hot::hot:Dreamcast system + Games(Right now, I just want the system, but the games will come in later. If in a games bundle, even better)
:hot::hot::hot:Wii Points
:hot::hot::hot:Grand Slam Tennis
:hot::hot::hot:Wii Motion +

:hot::hot::hot:SNES System(version 2 preferred) + Games
Loads of other stuff that I am too lazy to list.
View them here at GameTZ:http://gametz.com/usertab/blackbird3216/tab/AllWanted.html
Have!

images

I can Pay with Paypal.

Electronics:Ask for Pictures
Creative MuVo V100(2gb,White) Works, and in fair condition.

Mint Condition Sony VHS PlayerSLV-N500

N64
Virtual Chess 64.(no ManualorBox)
Army Men:Sarge's Heroes(no box)

Star Wars Episode One racer.(without Manual or box)
Rainbow Six(no box)

Wii
DDR: Hottest Party 2+ Pad:
img0972tf1.jpg

Sonic and the Secret Rings

DVDs:
Prison Break Season 1 on DVD.
(Mint condition, even has the plastic on it. No Scratches.)
In transit: :cry:

Completed::D
Madden 08 for GC memory card 59 with dman1869
MOH:H2 With StarKnightX
Banjo Kazoie and Starfox 64 with Foo228

Last edited by a moderator:
SF 64 would probably be cheaper if you buy the cart for n64. This bundle would probably run you about 60+ depending on who you get it from.

N64 doesn't support HD so it would look pretty bad on an HDTV.

I believe the system would be something like $10-$15 in good condition.

I have one stored with some of those games... somewhere. :whistle2:s

[quote name='joseraul']I believe the system would be something like $10-$15 in good condition.

I have one stored with some of those games... somewhere. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
$10 or $15? The guys at Play and trade were trying to sell it to me for $40. I'll take it at $10-$15(i keep getting outbid on ebay).

They seem to go for something like $20-$25 on eBay...

And there's always a difference between a store trying to sell you something for profit and someone wanting to sell something because they have absolutely no use for it. ;)

I'll check it out on the weekend and get back to you.

[quote name='coolsteel']Check thrift or pawn shops, I see the console by itself all the time for 10 or 20[/QUOTE]
oo, that's not a bad idea... Wheres the closest thrift store to Union square?

Just get Rogue Squadron for the pc...why does everyone rave about that game on 64? It's not that good and it would be cheaper to find for pc.

Also have you checked your local Craigslist? N64 can be found for less then $20 usually. If I still had mine I'd sell it to you.

I run free ads in the local paper for game stuff and get N64s for $5 with a controller and adapters. I give like 1-2 bucks for each game. Should try it. I get rooms full when I do it.

I have the system with most if not all of the games you mentioned. I modded my original xbox so i have all those games on there. When I get home I'll check and let you know.

[quote name='BleedBlue08']I have the system with most if not all of the games you mentioned. I modded my original xbox so i have all those games on there. When I get home I'll check and let you know.[/quote]
Did you check? And mcbutton, if you get them so often, why not sell one to me?

Edit: someone on craigslist is offering this for $60. 11games, and 4 controllers. Is it good? It is missing a Exp pak though.
"Hi

One of the controllers has a controller pak in it other then that nothing else seems to be there

The other games are Zelda, 007 Golden Eye, Mario golf, Star wards episode racer, Jet force gemini, Donkey Kong 64, Perfect Dark, Army Men sarges heroes, Rainbow six, Virtual Chess, and Adventure racing.

Do you have a number I can contact you on if youre interested?

Ian"
I guess i could sell/trade the stuff i don't want for other games...

[quote name='Foo228']Friendly bump.

Ever deal on craigslist? It's not nearly as safe as it sounds...[/QUOTE]
Foo, how much would SF64+Rogue Squadron+Banjo+Pokesnap be?

$10 for Starfox, $6 for SW Rogue, $10 for Banjo, and $5 for PK Snap

I don't have Rogue, but I can offer you the others for a total of $28 shipped.
Or the same deals we've been discussing through pms.

nah, i already have the console. I just need the games. Who has majora's mask?
And foo, if you get rid of the PK snap, i'll buy it. Im just pending a different offer for SF64 from another CAG, so if that fails, i will buy here. But it's safe to say i will buy Banjo from you. You accept Paypal right?

[quote name='blackbird3216']nah, i already have the console. I just need the games. Who has majora's mask?
And foo, if you get rid of the PK snap, i'll buy it. Im just pending a different offer for SF64 from another CAG, so if that fails, i will buy here. But it's safe to say i will buy Banjo from you. You accept Paypal right?[/quote]

Alright, well I pm'd you. Down with the paypal, btw. :)

updated with mint condition speakers. $35 shipped.(can be negotiable and be combined with games), but i think it's fair due to 9lbs shipping.

bread's done
Back