W: Stuff for a new PS4 owner, PSN, codes, etc. H: Best Buy Gift Card, Paypal, Disney Infinity stuff

I know this is quite a stretch, but my orders of Diablo 3 and Fifa 14 didn't process from the Wal-Mart error last night. I was wondering if you'd sell them both for $45 shipped, that is if you received them through the error. If not I completely understand.

I know this is quite a stretch, but my orders of Diablo 3 and Fifa 14 didn't process from the Wal-Mart error last night. I was wondering if you'd sell them both for $45 shipped, that is if you received them through the error. If not I completely understand.

I did get them through the Walmart error. If I had bought extras I would definitely do that but I only got what is listed so I am trying to recoup as much as I can on the Xbox One (and Black Friday) that is about to hit my bank account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did get them through the Walmart error. If I had bought extras I would definitely do that but I only got what is listed so I am trying to recoup as much as I can on the Xbox One that is about to hit my bank account.
I totally understand. Try to ease the pain of a $500 order hitting the bank account lol! I had all my other games go through which I could kinda care less for. Thanks though!

bread's done
Back