W: Titanfall, Diablo 3, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein 360 H: 360, Paypal

Last few payments are rolling in. I've been disconnected from the site - can't access from work - Jared Ross - send me your shipping info!

Everything is shipping out tomorrow, 4/20! If payment hasnt been received, it probably won't ship until Monday.

My game and guide arrived today, in pristine condition. Remember, Stoic said he's been having a difficult time getting on CAG, which is probably why he didn't post DC #'s.

Hey, sorry guys for the delay - like it says in the first post - most of the larger boxes didn't ship until this past weekend. Long week with car troubles and some serious long days at work. Most LATE shipped items received a little something else in the package. They also all shipped out Priority; so they should be there this week.

Thanks again for everyone's patience. If you're in NEED of the DC number, shoot me a PM. Each package had a DC number, but the stack of DC's are on my desk at work. I'll bring them home and send them to you. Otherwise, hang tight. They're on their way.

Thanks again.
Stoic

Bayonetta

DJ Hero 2
Forza 3
Just Cause 2
Tropico 3
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh

Interested in these, are you looking to sell or trade? I might be able to snag a couple of games on your wants list.

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']

Bayonetta

DJ Hero 2
Forza 3
Just Cause 2
Tropico 3
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh

Interested in these, are you looking to sell or trade? I might be able to snag a couple of games on your wants list.
[/QUOTE]
Sell or trade - where is your list?

I don't have a list but I can most likely grab Trivial Pursuit and maybe a copy of Naughty Bear from a local game store that I have credit at and I'd much rather do that and trade and help a fellow CAG'er out. Any idea on prices if I'm not able to grab them?

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']I don't have a list but I can most likely grab Trivial Pursuit and maybe a copy of Naughty Bear from a local game store that I have credit at and I'd much rather do that and trade and help a fellow CAG'er out. Any idea on prices if I'm not able to grab them?[/QUOTE]
Eh, let me know if you get them - I'm not going to lock in trades for games that I could scoop up @ gamestop. Let me know what games you'd like to buy via PM and I can give you prices.

bread's done
Back