What's up hayato?!

Guides-
Bomberman 64 - $1
Phantasy star episode III - $1
Mario party 2 - $1
Mario party 3 - $1
Ehrgeiz fighters guide -$1

And dragon warrior IV - $16

Let me know if you're still up for the other trade! Been waiting for a response :)

[quote name='CharlieBrown']What's up hayato?!

Guides-
Bomberman 64 - $1
Phantasy star episode III - $1
Mario party 2 - $1
Mario party 3 - $1
Ehrgeiz fighters guide -$1

And dragon warrior IV - $16

Let me know if you're still up for the other trade! Been waiting for a response :)[/QUOTE]

I can do this for you if you would like:

The items you bid on that do not have bids I can give them to you for your bid. Always, willing to help a online buddy :)

good stuff, happy i won Tactic Ogre: Knight of Lodis, a great SRPG! Look forward to your invoice and thanks again for the lowball!

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Hey metalichris, if you don't want that and wish to give it to Vegan that is fine with me just let me know :)[/QUOTE]

We talked, and would like to do that. You can confirm it with him if you'd like. Everyone is happy!

[quote name='DeathMoJo']good stuff, happy i won Tactic Ogre: Knight of Lodis, a great SRPG! Look forward to your invoice and thanks again for the lowball![/QUOTE]

No problem... I think (dont get your hopes up) I might have the manual to that game somewhere laying around let me know if you want it?

Also you in the Navy? That's the branch I am trying to join (as officer) at the end of this yearish when my contract is over with the army and I will have my degree... Thanks for participating in the lowball :)

[quote name='H4Y4TO']No problem... I think (dont get your hopes up) I might have the manual to that game somewhere laying around let me know if you want it?

Also you in the Navy? That's the branch I am trying to join (as officer) at the end of this yearish when my contract is over with the army and I will have my degree... Thanks for participating in the lowball :)[/QUOTE]

Yes i am, i joined as Enlisted but might go Officer next year. Almost done with my bachelor's but not sure if i am going to make a career yet, only been in 3 years. If you have any questions about it, just PM me!

Thanks again for the lowball!

[quote name='H4Y4TO']No problem... I think (dont get your hopes up) I might have the manual to that game somewhere laying around let me know if you want it?
[/QUOTE]

NOW you mention that. :p

[quote name='metalichris']
nes.gif
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse $11[/QUOTE]

You have balls outbidding me when I really need this...............:hot:

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Yes i am, i joined as Enlisted but might go Officer next year. Almost done with my bachelor's but not sure if i am going to make a career yet, only been in 3 years. If you have any questions about it, just PM me!

Thanks again for the lowball![/QUOTE]

You shouldn't of said that I got lots of questions... I will PM you later though... I been in the army for 5 years 4 months... 8 more months to go... Cant wait just cant wait

[quote name='Vegan']NOW you mention that. :p[/QUOTE]

I said dont get your hopes up I might not even have it thats why I didn't say anything :)

[quote name='mossman43']You have balls outbidding me when I really need this...............:hot:[/QUOTE]

I have 2 more copies, one is complete and another just the cart, if you want it let me know...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I can do this for you if you would like:

The items you bid on that do not have bids I can give them to you for your bid. Always, willing to help a online buddy :)[/QUOTE]
That'd be great, thanks! I'll take all the guides :)

I think this lowball was very much improved from the first one and very successful for me... I have added up the totals... If anyone would like to purchase any cords, memory cards, controllers, and save some shipping costs now is the time :)

After I take care of a few things this morning I will start packaging and getting totals for everyone. Thank you all for your support and participation.

Some really good deals in this last lowball; consider yourselves fortunate CAGs that life took me out of the game yesterday ;)

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Some really good deals in this last lowball; consider yourselves fortunate CAGs that life took me out of the game yesterday ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it worked out for me too... I think I might get one more lowball coming up and that's it for me for a while... I will just be buying stuff :)

Bump...

If you have not paid yet and would like to get your package sent out tomorrow then please reply to my PM and send in your payment by 10AM 04/19/2011 or if you are not ready yet that's fine too just giving a curious warning for those who want their items asap :)

[quote name='H4Y4TO']BUMP

Last packages going out today... Now just awaiting feedback from everyone :)[/QUOTE]

free bump!

Feedback left, thanks again!

Hey bro, didn't forget about your Star Wars figures. Have another trade going on with a couple you wanted, so waiting to see how that works out. I will hit you back soon.

Bump...

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I ended up having some major issues with my main water pipes and my new carpeting that was recently installed. So far it's been nothing but headaches, the pipes are so old that I think the rust sealed the leak when the pipe was finally exposed. As a result the insurance won't cover it unless they actually see it leaking. The carpet is falling apart but according to the company large clumps of fiber falling out is normal for the first year on the type of carpet I bought:bomb:
/end rant

I'll work on figuring out the shipping costs right after Mothers day since I plan to take Monday and Tuesday off so that I can dig a little more around the pipes to see If i can knock the rust loose:roll:

Bump...

I looked up the prices for those 35 Star Wars figures but I need to find the cheapest way to ship them to give you a total price. I'm going to the post office tomorrow to see if the largest size flat rate box will hold them all, if not parcel post will probably be the cheapest method available.

Yo when are u going to pay for your lowball stuff that you win

Free bump

Bump...

I haven't heard from you in a while, I still have all those figures boxed up for you. Let me know if you want them, hopefully you are still in the U.S.

bread's done
Back