W: Various Games

[quote name='monkyshines']hey H4Y4TO still interested in my copy of soul calibur for the ps3...?
[/QUOTE]

Only if I can get it for super cheap... 6-8$ shipped... It's not one that I really want right now... Thanks for the offer...

[quote name='aptanor']LoZ w/ Box - $9

Also, midnight on the 5th would technically have been ~14 hours ago, but I thought it was kind of understood that it would end the night of the day he said it ended. I understood, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Aptanor for not being so technical...

[quote name='monkyshines']dammit lol 8 hours seems like forever lol[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it... Sitting here waiting to update the lowball... Great way to spend a Saturday :)

[quote name='integralsmatic']you missed fwbeux bids #221

That is my bid
Kid Kool- 6[/QUOTE]

Thanks for catching that... All bids updated!

[quote name='monkyshines']hahah yea im doing the same hopefully i can get these games[/QUOTE]
Me too :)

With box art like this how could you go wrong?

NES%20Kid%20Kool.jpg

ive never heard of it but going to add that to the collection if i can lol.

edit: well after watching the youtube video.........its terribad....but hey Complete in Box games....im not going to complain no matter how bad the game truly is.
see for yourself :rofl:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZV4s3MSQFo[/media]

[quote name='monkyshines']ive never played kid kool[/QUOTE]

neither have I... looks pretty cool... the screenshot from the box look like an altered Mario game from the NES...

Edit: That video looks awesome... haha

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']One time I went on a quest for wonder herbs but it wasn't the evil wizard who stopped me, it was the Berwyn police! :p[/QUOTE]

Great quest right? lol

Edit: @integralsmatic The NES complete games are all mint and perfect for collectors
@ Everyone else 7 hours left... I have to leave to go to the store; hopefully their wont be too many bids by the time I get back... I will get back ASAP

Here are some bids:
NES (Complete; Non-GH)-
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar -$3
Thundercade -$4
The Three Stooges -$4
Silent Service -$2
MagMax -$4
Kid Kool and the Quest for the Seven Wonder Herbs -$7
Jaws -$4
HydLide -$4
Harlem Globetrotters -$2
Gothcha! The Sport -$2
Deadly Towers -$4
Airwolf -$4

DC
Wacky Races - $2

Good luck on the lowball!

[quote name='CharlieBrown']Here are some bids:
NES (Complete; Non-GH)-
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar -$3
Thundercade -$4
The Three Stooges -$4
Silent Service -$2
MagMax -$4
Kid Kool and the Quest for the Seven Wonder Herbs -$7
Jaws -$4
HydLide -$4
Harlem Globetrotters -$2
Gothcha! The Sport -$2
Deadly Towers -$4
Airwolf -$4

DC
Wacky Races - $2

Good luck on the lowball!
[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you come by and bid, buddy!

All bids Updated!

Edit: Going to the store right now... Will be back in an 1-2 hours to update lowball till it is over...

Last edited by a moderator:
NES (Complete; Non-GH)-
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar -$5
The Three Stooges -$5
Silent Service -$4
Jaws -$5
HydLide -5
Harlem Globetrotters -$3
Deadly Towers -$5

yeah at home studying for my estate planning midterm....fun!

[quote name='integralsmatic']NES (Complete; Non-GH)-
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar -$5
The Three Stooges -$5
Silent Service -$4
Jaws -$5
HydLide -5
Harlem Globetrotters -$3
Deadly Towers -$5

yeah at home studying for my estate planning midterm....fun![/QUOTE]

I want so badly to take you down on these but I think I need to allocate some resources toward defending whatever else I'm winning. Good luck :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']I want so badly to take you down on these but I think I need to allocate some resources toward defending whatever else I'm winning. Good luck :lol:[/QUOTE]

be my guest man. I would like to have all of these...but i may be at my limit. So you will probably get what you want lol. ;)

[quote name='integralsmatic']be my guest man. I would like to have all of these...but i may be at my limit. So you will probably get what you want lol. ;)[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, you'd better hope someone else swoops in because that was my way of saying my limits had been surpassed, haha.

All bids updated!

The nicest condition is probably the NES games fallow by a couple of PSX and guides... But I am telling you these NES complete games are brand new the only think is they are not wrapped...

Edit: Coming up on only 4 hours left :)

[quote name='monkyshines']do you happen to have any dc memory cards im looking for one[/QUOTE]

yeah i have a lot of them... how many you need?

[quote name='monkyshines']just one vmu how much would you sell it for[/QUOTE]

I might be able to cut you a deal or throw it in for free... lets see how much you win on lowball then we will talk about it...

Edit: Does that work for you? :)

Bump... 3 hours left!

I would also like to remind everyone that:

1. if you choose to do paypal payments, then you are responsible for covering the fees...
2. Invoices will be completed and sent out tomorrow.
3. Items will be shipped within 24 hours of payment.
4. If you wanted me to send you cords/controllers/memory cards... please make sure that it is on the invoice if not then you will miss out on getting them shipped for free w/ your lowball items.
5. If there are any disagreements with the invoice please bring it to my attention so I can correct the issue.
6. I want to have all these objects shipped by Wednesday... :)

[quote name='fwbweux']If that's the case, you'd better hope someone else swoops in because that was my way of saying my limits had been surpassed, haha.[/QUOTE]

Lol, im happy where im at but if anyone outbids me...i may not bid back lol

[quote name='dkfugate']Do you have a dreamcast controller?[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir, how many do you need? Also what colors are you looking for?

[quote name='integralsmatic']Lol, im happy where im at but if anyone outbids me...i may not bid back lol[/QUOTE]

What's a dollar or two more? ;)

[quote name='mr_bungle']GL with the lowball, just browsing bump :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you Mr. Bungle... I know you want to buy something ;)

Edit: 2 hours left :)

What colors do you have? I'm looking for a sega brand controller. I've got a generic one already but the d-pad is aweful

[quote name='dkfugate']What colors do you have? I'm looking for a sega brand controller. I've got a generic one already but the d-pad is aweful[/QUOTE]

White, Black, and a couple blue ones...

bread's done
Back