W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

[quote name='CaoPi']how are u gonna ask for $36 on NB esp. when you posted finding it on the TRU thread....o_O[/QUOTE]

because...it's $40 everywhere else...

and like the cheapest on amazon for sealed is $25 w/ $7 shipping

i posted there to tell people so they could hurry and go there, get a copy before they sell out, and resell for a better game, like im doing..hoping to get FEAR 2

marketing in it's finest

I got The Walking Dead TPB's vol. 1-3, and separate issues 19-26 mint, bagged and boarded. How far south of ATL are you? I am in Columbus.

[quote name='Static X']I got The Walking Dead TPB's vol. 1-3, and separate issues 19-26 mint, bagged and boarded. How far south of ATL are you? I am in Columbus.[/QUOTE]

dude sweeeeet. i'm in morrow; around 15-20 mins south of ATL.

hmm, so you have the novels that includes like 6 issues apiece and 8 seperate issues?

nice! i have volume 1, but im interested in vol 2-3 and 19-26 (i assume those are the ones that lead straight after vol 3's issues

Yep. That's exactly what I have. I am actually interested in a few things ya have. Quantum of Solace, Bourne Conspiracy, and Force Unleashed. Let me know how much the comics will take off and I will try to strike a deal up with ya. Gimme an hour or so and I can also send you some pics of all the stuff if needed.

[quote name='Static X']Yep. That's exactly what I have. I am actually interested in a few things ya have. Quantum of Solace, Bourne Conspiracy, and Force Unleashed. Let me know how much the comics will take off and I will try to strike a deal up with ya. Gimme an hour or so and I can also send you some pics of all the stuff if needed.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, well would you be wanting a direct trade of the comics for a game?

if so, any of those 3 would be fine..

just let me know what you want to do

[quote name='jcp42877']hmmm, well would you be wanting a direct trade of the comics for a game?

if so, any of those 3 would be fine..

just let me know what you want to do[/QUOTE]

I actually want all 3 of those games. I am NOT expecting a direct trade though. I just want to know how you would price the comics so I know what to pay for the balance left.

[quote name='Static X']I actually want all 3 of those games. I am NOT expecting a direct trade though. I just want to know how you would price the comics so I know what to pay for the balance left.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, well, i could price the comics $26-28 off the price, with the remainder of around $27-28 PayPal for all 3 shipped

does that sounds good to you?

that equals around what i was wanting for all 3 added together anyways, a bit cheaper i believe.

just let me know :D

[quote name='Static X']Alright man. Let me pool some quick cash and I will certainly do that. I will get back to you asap with some paypal.[/QUOTE]

sweet! looking forward to it

Includes:

SW LEGO: The Complete Saga (PH, mint! played once)
Ninja Gaiden 2 (played once!)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (played once!)
Devil May Cry 4
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (Xbox original, RARE, complete!)
Guitar Hero 3

FREE Madden 08 w/ Purchase (big scratch ring, but possibly repairable if you're good at fixing discs..im not lol)

You CAN replace either NG2 or SW LEGO with a SEALED NON PH Mass Effect or Resident Evil 3 (ps1)!!

C'mon guys, I really need to get these sold. My amp is in need of new tubes, so I need the cash flow :D

bread's done
Back