W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

Would love to take Dead Space off of your hands but i could care less for the strategy guide and somehow i don't think we will be able to come to a reasonable agreement on that.

[quote name='sgr76']Would love to take Dead Space off of your hands but i could care less for the strategy guide and somehow i don't think we will be able to come to a reasonable agreement on that.[/QUOTE]

I really could care less with bundling the guide with it haha. I am currently in talks with lending it to a friend right now for his Medal of Honor, just until we beat them both and then trade back...

but I'd let it go for $12 shipped?

that's $6 savings from Gamestop's price

[quote name='kryptonic']Free bump! Good luck getting your iPhone :) Mines in the mail and will be here Monday![/QUOTE]

thanks man! I didn't preorder..but I'm hoping the huge crowd hits Verizon locations and not Best Buy ;)

really, does NO one want these headphones?? they're barely used and you're getting half off the retail price, not to mention it comes with EVERYTHING that came with them -_-

Bump. C'mon! Make some offers at least. Will do a Batman AC swag bundle with standee, shirt, and downloadable card with 3 songs from soundtrack!

C'mon people...everyone wants a friggen "skin" but no one wants a 5' 1/2" cutout of the Bat?? Where da fanboys at?? Just want Dark Souls...Xbox live membership...Cash.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']lol how much are you looking for[/QUOTE]

Honestly man, I'm just considering any offers people give. The only things I'm really wanting right now are Dark Souls, MW3, BF3, and Skyrim. And I'm in need of XBL membership :cry: So those are the real particulars that would force my hand quick ;)

I've seen standees range in price from decent to crazy expensive. But If someone were to be like "hey, I'll give you this game(s) for the cutout", I'd probably take it lol

[quote name='batman1939']But how much is shipping to zip code 90023?[/QUOTE]

You know, I'm not entirely sure. Idk the exact weight of the box, but I know it's not THAT heavy, and besides it being "wide", it very thin and would pack well in a truck, plane, whatever.

Besides, if I put a price on it, that'll include shipping.

bump...i swear i thought this thing would sell quicker than it's been taking to write bump every friggen day. No hardcore Bat fan out there? Seriously..$70, c'mon

bread's done
Back