Wait for Black Friday?

Sorry... I wasn't clear... The BB deal I posted is available now, and I am tempted to just get this one, but I'm not sure if I'm going to miss out on a much better deal once the Black Friday ads come out.

I won't be using it for anything intense, just internet and light gaming (I plan to get a good video card separately).

Thanks,

bcjohnnie

I would go for it now. Think about it, something similar might be on sale on Black Friday, but then you gotta fight the crowds, battle through mom's and aunts trying to get cool Christmas presents. I would just buy this now, it looks like a really good pc for the price.

Thanks guys... I think I needed a little reassurance to push me over the edge and just get this... I hope I haven't waited too long already. I really appreciate the help.

Umm, you could probably build that machine for around the same price with better parts. Unless it comes with a monitor for that price I don't see a reason to get it.

yeah well... I know you're right, and I've looked into building PC's, but I'm just too lazy. I'm just looking for a good deal vis-a-vis prebuilt systems. Maybe someday I'll take the DIY plunge though.

bread's done
Back