Waiter, there's a rubber in my soup!

Quillion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/276360

Philip Hodousek, 50, and his family went out for an Easter brunch this year at a Mission Viejo, California restaurant. After ordering their meal they were served their French soups, and also received a condom with their meal. Mr. Hoduosek begin to eat the cheese topping of the soup only to find it tasting a bit rubbery. That's when the family's meal at "Claim Jumper" turned into a nightmare.

Hodousek spit out the piece of cheese only to discover he had been chewing on what his wife claimed was a condom. General manager Marc Hadley tried to pass the condom off as a rubber glove used by an employee who was preparing the food according to documents. The family inspected the item more closely deciding that it was in fact a condom. Knowing that the rubbery piece had been in his mouth sent the man to the washroom to vomit. Back at the tablet Hodousek, the alleged victim, took a picture of the condom on his napkin with his cell phone. The manager wanted the family to leave behind the condom but that didn't happen. They did get their meal for free.

After test results revealed female DNA on the condom by a test completed by Lab Corp in North Carolina, the restaurant was given the rubber to perform their own tests. Eric V. Traut, the family's attorney said that his clients only filed a lawsuit after they felt that the officials at Claim Jumper did not work to find the identity of the person that put a condom in his soup. The lawsuit is seeking general damages, specific damages for medical services, medication, drugs, psychological treatment, loss of earnings, and the cost of filing the lawsuit. KTLA reports that Claim Jumper Enterprises has released the following statement concerning the case:
We have found no evidence to support any of the allegations in a complaint filed by Mr. Zednek Philip Hodousek against Claim Jumper on July 21, 2009. We thoroughly investigated Mr. Hodousek's claim. We do not believe Mr. Hodousek's lawsuit has any merit and will fight this allegation.​
Claim Jumper conducted a DNA test on their female employees and found no match. They requested that Hodousek also have testing done, and he failed to show up for the test.
Very few things would get me to sue, this is one of them.

At Claim Jumper, we have the hottest soup you'll every meet.

Even though I don't have lilboo's experience, I think I could tell the difference between melted cheese and a condom.

Eww...that man could have eaten man jizz....

But I'm laughing though at the visual of a man sipping his soup like a professional and then tasting the rubber

Regardless, how does a rubber get into a damn soup?!?!?

This reminds me of ermmm I think stuart little? When the fat guy at the begining of the film eats the food with a cockroach in it. Anyone???

This reminds me of the lady who put the finger in her Wendy's chili to get money out of the corporation.

I seriously doubt the validity of this man's story. I've learned that people will do anything to get money.

[quote name='davo1224']I could *maybe* see it but it's a little farfetched[/QUOTE]

farfetchd.gif

yea i remember that also, and i remember the McDonald's rat head in a burger. I would honestly sue the fuck out of the company, manager for lying, and the person who made the condom soup.
GROSS!
[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']This reminds me of the lady who put the finger in her Wendy's chili to get money out of the corporation.

I seriously doubt the validity of this man's story. I've learned that people will do anything to get money.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iAlCaPwn']yea i remember that also, and i remember the McDonald's rat head in a burger. I would honestly sue the fuck out of the company, manager for lying, and the person who made the condom soup.
GROSS![/QUOTE]

The point I was making with that was I'm pretty sure the condom soup guy is lying.

Again for emphasis:
566986-farfetched_large.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']That guy so lost his tip...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I really gotta stop reading these threads, you guys are guna make me lose my job :whistle2:#

I don't know about this guy -- either he's been eating some bad cheese, or condoms taste better than I've been lead to believe.

Isn't Claim Jumper a chain whose sole uniqueness in this world is that their portions are enormously (and I mean seriously enormously) fuckin' HUGE?

Does this include the size of the condom on the french onion soup?

[quote name='mykevermin']Isn't Claim Jumper a chain whose sole uniqueness in this world is that their portions are enormously (and I mean seriously enormously) fuckin' HUGE?

Does this include the size of the condom on the french onion soup?[/QUOTE]

No just a regular Magnum large size condom like every other guy buys... Am i right guys? I mean that's what I buy.... ;)

bread's done
Back