Waiting on the lines ?

coolieman2001

CAGiversary!
I was planning to go to Circuit City and wait online for the launch. I was talking it over with a few friends and we cant decide on what time we should hit the line up. One friend says half hour before opening. The other friend says 2-3 hours before opening. What time do you guys think is a good time to start the line waiting game ?

I would suggest 3-4 hours before the store opens for the launch. If it's really close to your house make a swing by it about 4-4.5 hours before it opens to make sure that there isn't a line already forming.

Man so many people already planning to line up outside Circuit City... I can tell I'm gonna want to shoot myself after 15 mins of work that day. Anyway, from the looks of things so far our store isn't getting a huge number (like 15 or so last I heard), so I'd say at least 2-3 hours if you really want one that badly.

[quote name='el bobo']Haha scorch your avatar is awesome![/QUOTE]

You guys should be proud of your hockey team. Getting the 4th seed in the Western Conference would be quite an accomplishment for the Predators.

GO WINGS!!!

[quote name='mick16']You guys should be proud of your hockey team. Getting the 4th seed in the Western Conference would be quite an accomplishment for the Predators.

GO WINGS!!![/QUOTE]

HOOOOMG

its been brought

[quote name='mick16']You guys should be proud of your hockey team. Getting the 4th seed in the Western Conference would be quite an accomplishment for the Predators.

GO WINGS!!![/QUOTE]

Pfft, Lightning pwn you all!

C'mon, the Lightning were a one season wonder. They probably won't even qualify for the playoffs this year.

It's amazing how your team performs when they eliminated the trap this season by calling penalties on grabbing and hooking and you need skilled players to win hockey games...

Here's what happened with me at the PS2 launch.

Was going to get up and go at around 430am-ish, instead I went up around 130am, was 12th in line and they only had 27 systems. Around 530 people started to pour into the parking lot. None of them got one.

This year, I have access to a 24 hour Wal Mart, I'll be there about 6ishPM and check the line.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Here's what happened with me at the PS2 launch.

Was going to get up and go at around 430am-ish, instead I went up around 130am, was 12th in line and they only had 27 systems. Around 530 people started to pour into the parking lot. None of them got one.

This year, I have access to a 24 hour Wal Mart, I'll be there about 6ishPM and check the line.[/QUOTE]
So you're getting a 360?

Good thing i'm near 2 Big best Buys. The midnight launch one will be a good primary test for me and IF I can't get it there I'll just swing by the other one.

[quote name='JimmieMac']What's it matter to you, you aint on Live. You have no vested interest in my getting a 360.[/QUOTE]

who knows? i may one day get Live and let my presence be felt...but 'til then, fuck me

[quote name='JimmieMac']You would have a good time with us, you should think about getting one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...trust me...if I get Live, you guys will be the main reason...if not the only reason. The only reason that I don't have it right now is because I'm afraid of having one more addiction on my hands.

From the CC Website.

Xbox 360 packages available Friday (November 18th) at 2pm EST*

Premium System:
Bring home the ultimate digital entertainment and gaming experience. The Xbox 360 Premium System includes the Xbox 360 console, a wireless controller, 20GB detachable drive and headset. Choose from the packages below:

Gold package
-Includes-
• Xbox 360 Premium System
• Additional wireless controller
• Universal remote
• Project Gotham Racing® 3
• Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$589.95

Platinum package
-Includes-
• Xbox 360 Premium System
• Additional wireless controller
• Universal remote
• Project Gotham Racing® 3
• Need for Speed: Most Wanted -plus-
• 64MB memory unit
• Madden NFL® 2006
• Perfect Dark Zero

$739.92

Plus you'll have to pay taxes and shipping.

Craptacular packages IMHO, but I guess it give you another chance to get one.

I am going to my local KMart on launch day. They said they are getting 48 of the Premiums. The Kmart is on a shitty street so I doubt that there will be 48+ people waiting outside on launch day.

And this thread started so well. Oh well, I plan on going around 4:00am to Best Buy, and if it looks bad I'll check Circuit City and then target.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You would have a good time with us, you should think about getting one.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

bread's done
Back