Wal-Mart 2 for $20 blu-ray packs!

dabamus

Banned
I can't confirm by checking my home Wally World, but the one where I go to college in Pennsylvania has several different two-packs of Blu-Ray movies for $19.96

I remember some of them having Cloverfield and a couple other movies. I picked up the one with Patriot Games & The Sum of All Fears since I'm a Tom Clancy fanatic.

If anyone else can confirm this, it would be great!

I've seen them. One was Next and Face Off.. another one had Drillbit Taylor and Norbit.. can't remember what was with Cloverfield

at walmart and best buy Cloverfield is packed with Sleepy Hollow. but i thought the price was 29.95??? please tell me they lowered the price

My buddy also got Shooter/ The Italian job for $19.99 I believe it was. I think Best Buy had something similar if not exactly the same.

They were all $19.96 around Christmas. They changed the price on the Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow pack and a few others to $29.96.

I guess they figured the others were less popular.

[quote name='handisnacks']All Wal-Marts around Sacramento have them for $29, wish I could find some for $19 :([/quote]

Keep your eye on Fry's for the Cloverfield/ Sleepy Hollow 2-pack, I picked it up for $22 on sale there the other week. Close enough to the $19 for me to bite.

I picked up the Patriot Games & The Sum of All Fears two pack for $20 this past Saturday in Charleston. I think the Italian Job & Shooter pack was $20 as well, but I didn't really pay attention since I already have both of those.

[quote name='PhotoMan']They were all $19.96 around Christmas. They changed the price on the Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow pack and a few others to $29.96.

I guess they figured the others were less popular.[/QUOTE]

My Walmart always had the Cloverfield Sleepy Hollow Pack for $30 since the beginning of December as I would check every so often when I was there since a number of people had said they found it for $20.

Hmm thanks, i've some blu-rays on my "to buy" list, this will be usefull
2.gif

bread's done
Back