Feedback
57 (100%)
UPDATE: These are active:
:wii:Wii 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$20 Game Bundle

---------------------------------------------
Old post

Looks like it has to be 2 from same system.

Xbox 360 2 for $30
PS3 2 for $30
Wii 2 for $30
PSP 2 for $20
DS 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $20
GBA 2 for $15

Wii:
EA Playground (Wii)
Deca Sports (Wii)
Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Cooking Mama: Cook Off (Wii)
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii)
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Wii)
Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge (Wii)
Smarty Pants (Wii)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (Wii)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)
Game Party 2 (Wii
MX vs.ATV: Untamed (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (Wii)
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii)
NCAA Football 09 (Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Tony Hawk: Proving Ground (Wii)
Need for Speed Carbon (Wii)

XBox 360:
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
Sonic the Hedgehog - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360
Fight Night Round 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Cars - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Viva Pinata - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal (Xbox 360)
EA Skate (Xbox 360)
Call Of Duty 3 - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)
Project Gotham Racing 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Crash of the Titans 07 (Xbox 360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Half-Life 2 Orange Box (Xbox 360)
Spider-Man 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Perfect Dark Zero - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

PS3:
Lego Star Wars: The complete Saga
Resistance: Fall of Man - Greatest Hits
Assassin's Creed - Greatest Hits
Warhawk - Greatest Hits
Rainbow Six Vegas - Greatest Hits
Fight Night Round 3
The Godfather Don Edition
Motorstorm - Grestest Hits
Call of Duty 3 - Greatest Hits
Virtua Fighter 5
Sonic the Hedgehog
Skate
Orange Box
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Medal of Honor Airborne
Conan
The Darkness
Tony Hawk's Project 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted Burnout :(

Got COD3 and Oblivion. Was surprised to see that my $10 GC for that preorder screw up was still good.

I got Mass Effect and Lego Star Wars for 360. Missed out on Assassins Creed and Orange Box.

Great deal, thanks!
Yay Walmart!

Great find OP, but does anyone know if this Marvel Ultimate Alliance is the same as the gold version?

F*ck!!!!!!! NO ORANGE BOX OR ASSASSINS CREED!!!!!! WTF!!!! R U KIDDING ME!!! U R ALL PIGS!!!! DON'T U SHARE!!!!! U R NOT ONLY CAG'S BUT $$$S!!!!! F*CKING A**hole greedy gamers!!!!!!! sorry had to vent!!!!!!! i never get the deals!!!! always to late!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure half of u bout more than one copy of the same!!!! thanks fellow cags!!!!!!!!!

Look, people miss out on deals all the time. It's just the way things go. This deal was nicked from slickdeals and they are notorious fuckin hoarders. They already had a head start picking things over before any CAGs even got a chance to look.

[quote name='polo14player']F*ck!!!!!!! NO ORANGE BOX OR ASSASSINS CREED!!!!!! WTF!!!! R U KIDDING ME!!! U R ALL PIGS!!!! DON'T U SHARE!!!!! U R NOT ONLY CAG'S BUT $$$S!!!!! F*CKING A**hole greedy gamers!!!!!!! sorry had to vent!!!!!!! i never get the deals!!!! always to late!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure half of u bout more than one copy of the same!!!! thanks fellow cags!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Calm down young padawan.. you'll have more than enough opportunities to get in on deals. And remember, this was also posted on Slickdeals, which is very notorious for ebayers.

[quote name='polo14player']!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Puleez, like your mom would ever let you use her credit card to order something on the internets anyway.

This deal was from SlickDeals, home of the massive hoarders. Blame them, not us. Then blame your parents for the "genetic comedy ensues" that was bound to happen when they created you. :lol:

[quote name='polo14player']F*ck!!!!!!! NO ORANGE BOX OR ASSASSINS CREED!!!!!! WTF!!!! R U KIDDING ME!!! U R ALL PIGS!!!! DON'T U SHARE!!!!! U R NOT ONLY CAG'S BUT $$$S!!!!! F*CKING A**hole greedy gamers!!!!!!! sorry had to vent!!!!!!! i never get the deals!!!! always to late!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure half of u bout more than one copy of the same!!!! thanks fellow cags!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Chill the fuck out man. CAG isn't known for hoarders. Go to SD if you're gonna whine and complain.

[quote name='polo14player']F*ck!!!!!!! NO ORANGE BOX OR ASSASSINS CREED!!!!!! WTF!!!! R U KIDDING ME!!! U R ALL PIGS!!!! DON'T U SHARE!!!!! U R NOT ONLY CAG'S BUT $$$S!!!!! F*CKING A**hole greedy gamers!!!!!!! sorry had to vent!!!!!!! i never get the deals!!!! always to late!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure half of u bout more than one copy of the same!!!! thanks fellow cags!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think you can hoard this deal. The site gives me an error when I put more than one bundle in. Just face it, you were late.

I picked up:

Mass Effect
Orange Box
Lego SW Complete
Assassins Creed

All for the 360. I have ME and OB on the PC but I prefer playing the game on the console.

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']Chill the fuck out man. CAG isn't known for hoarders. Go to SD if you're gonna whine and complain.[/quote]

It isnt? Couldve fooled me from what Ive seen in Target Clearance threads.

Nice deals but I can wait till theyre cheaper. All these games will probably be $10 on blackfriday

[quote name='pizzavideogames']"Wal-Mart 2 for $30"

No deal... I played Wal-Mart 1 and it was way overrated. GOTY my ass[/quote]

The reviews were ok I wonder how long before someone asks the TIV...:applause:

[quote name='mike.m']Wanted Burnout :(

Got COD3 and Oblivion. Was surprised to see that my $10 GC for that preorder screw up was still good.[/quote]

haha I'd forgotten I still had my $10 until the other day, then when I saw this I thought it'd be the perfect time to finally use it. Until I realized all the good ps3 games were out of stock, that is :cry:

Dammit, if anyone ordered any extra copies or orange box and mass effect I'd buy them for $40 shipped. PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UjnHunter']good stuff... too bad i own most of the good ones... wish there was something to pair with Lego Star Wars Complete for me... :([/quote]

This too is my predicament.

Oh for fuck's sake, there's like 4 titles left on the PS3 list currently. None of which I'd want.

Wal*Mart has this deal very often for the PS2 and other system's games, but up till now I've never seen it for the current gen(wii,360,ps3).

I highly recommend Fight Night Round 3 for people who don't already have it. EXCELLENT game with some easy Achievements (pro or con depending on your perspective).

[quote name='ihadFG']Why did I not notice this until now? :cry:

I wanted Resistance and Warhawk.[/quote]

Yup, me too. I wanted those for my PS3 and a couple of game for the 360.

Those were some pretty smoking deals on some cool games for both the PS3 and 360.

It looks like some of the same games are back in stock(Conan) that were in stock before.

I'm debating this, REALLY debating it.

If I can find a usb headset for about $20 on the site as well, I may bite.

All I saw were a bunch of sports games and some games that I might buy, if they $5-10 cheaper than the 2/$30 deal.

Let's just hope that SD/FW don't mess this up again and buy up everything in sight AGAIN.

Hmmm...the PS3 selection is not so great today. I had the chance to get Resistance and Orange Box yesterday, but I just wasn't in the mood to spend since I got LBP the day before. The good news is we're finally getting to the point in the console cycle where real deals can be had - 2009 should be great for cheap-ass clearances!

Unofrtunately a lot of the great games from the original list are gone, almost none make a return to be honest. This is the stuff I saw that was worth mentioning (That wasn't on the list in the original post). There is more than this still up but you have to take a look and see. I didn't check the Wii stuff since I don't have one.

Xbox 360:
Guitar Hero 2 (Game Only)
Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Lost Planet
Project Gotham Racing 4
Madden 08
NCAA 08
Transformers
Saints Row
Blitz the League
Dead Rising
Crackdown
Dance Dance Revolution Universe
WWE Smackdown vs RAw 2008
Culcept Saga
The Darkness

PS3
NBA 2k8
NBA Live 08
The Bigs
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Turok
Haze
FEAR
Jericho

If you're a Reward Zone member who signed up for the one other free program(Gamer's Club, which you can sign up for on the RZ site), you can actually get Haze for $10 after a $20 discount at Best Buy currently.

You can find out about that deal HERE.

damm. to slow. will check out the other list though
AAA.gif

Picked up Mega Man Powered Up and Capcom Classics for PSP. Been wanting MMPU for a long time since they're impossible to find in stores. :)

bread's done
Back