Feedback
57 (100%)
UPDATE: These are active:
:wii:Wii 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$20 Game Bundle

---------------------------------------------
Old post

Looks like it has to be 2 from same system.

Xbox 360 2 for $30
PS3 2 for $30
Wii 2 for $30
PSP 2 for $20
DS 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $20
GBA 2 for $15

Wii:
EA Playground (Wii)
Deca Sports (Wii)
Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Cooking Mama: Cook Off (Wii)
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii)
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Wii)
Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge (Wii)
Smarty Pants (Wii)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (Wii)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)
Game Party 2 (Wii
MX vs.ATV: Untamed (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (Wii)
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii)
NCAA Football 09 (Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Tony Hawk: Proving Ground (Wii)
Need for Speed Carbon (Wii)

XBox 360:
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
Sonic the Hedgehog - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360
Fight Night Round 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Cars - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Viva Pinata - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal (Xbox 360)
EA Skate (Xbox 360)
Call Of Duty 3 - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)
Project Gotham Racing 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Crash of the Titans 07 (Xbox 360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Half-Life 2 Orange Box (Xbox 360)
Spider-Man 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Perfect Dark Zero - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

PS3:
Lego Star Wars: The complete Saga
Resistance: Fall of Man - Greatest Hits
Assassin's Creed - Greatest Hits
Warhawk - Greatest Hits
Rainbow Six Vegas - Greatest Hits
Fight Night Round 3
The Godfather Don Edition
Motorstorm - Grestest Hits
Call of Duty 3 - Greatest Hits
Virtua Fighter 5
Sonic the Hedgehog
Skate
Orange Box
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Medal of Honor Airborne
Conan
The Darkness
Tony Hawk's Project 8

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for my order to ship. I ordered minutes after this was posted and my items still show up as processing on my account.:whistle2:?

I jumped on this shortly after it was posted and snagged Rainbow 6 and Mass Effect. I got a confirmation today that Rainbow Six shipped but they must have ran out of Mass Effects... it got put on backorder. Anybody else get an email to that effect? They said they would try for 10 days to fill my order or they would cancel it. I better still only pay $15 for Rainbow Six if that happens.

[quote name='Gotran']Wait so the games listed in the OP get restocked in the link periodically? This is a good deal.[/quote]

seems so last time they had nothing left but 2 sports games

Holy shit - there's some seriously good deals here in the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections - I'd be all over them if I didn't already buy them (and at double the price, damnit!)

Man, wtf is going on. I added two ps3 games to my cart, but I couldn't login to my account. So I have to re-add them to my cart and the PS3 page disappeared! It says 'page not found' now.

[quote name='KueMan10']Man, wtf is going on. I added two ps3 games to my cart, but I couldn't login to my account. So I have to re-add them to my cart and the PS3 page disappeared! It says 'page not found' now.[/quote]

Yeah, the PS3 page isn't even listed anymore. I'm not sure if it's just a page error or if the PS3 2 for $30 is done.

Guess we have to wait a bit (since the others are still available).

Placed order on Sunday, got shipped email today. I ordered Assassin's Creed and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I'm looking to trade Assassin's Creed for Ratchet and Clank or Uncharted. I know this isn't exactly equal in dollar value, but thought I would throw it out anyway.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Damn it, Demikids wasn't instock when I looked a couple of hours ago. I really would have wanted that one to go along with Robopon.[/quote]

Yeah that was strange to see that one there, grabbed that and One Piece, wasn't too fond of Robopon... since who knows where the cross version is. plus i couldn't find a partner I wanted to pay $10 for....

Most of the games and what is left go for $20 regularly in stores.

So you take the 2 for 30, add $3 and change for tax, and $6 and change for shipping. Not that great.

Didn't read all ten pages but that second PS2 link is THREE for 20$, which is actually a great deal, except most of the games suck. I'm going to pick up Orphen though, it's one of the few PS2 games I want and don't own (yes I know it's a terrible game)

[quote name='huvabut']I jumped on this shortly after it was posted and snagged Rainbow 6 and Mass Effect. I got a confirmation today that Rainbow Six shipped but they must have ran out of Mass Effects... it got put on backorder. Anybody else get an email to that effect? They said they would try for 10 days to fill my order or they would cancel it. I better still only pay $15 for Rainbow Six if that happens.[/quote]

I got the same email as well. I ordered Oblivion and Mass Effect an hour and a half after the thread started. Oblivion has shipped but I received an email telling me that Mass Effect is out of stock and they would cancel it after 10 days. I checked on Walmart.com and it says that Mass Effect is in stock so I think that we'll be getting the game but a little late.

anyone knows how long this sale lasts? I actually didn't bite yet -- given that my credit card is in Canadian funds (we have horrible exchange rate right now)

Does anyone know the rhyme or reason to taking some of the games off the list? They took Saint's Row off but they still have it in stock on their website. Wtf?

The only games I wanted were taken off the 360 list. However, because I placed it in my cart beforehand, it's still there. But the shipping and tax make it a worthless venture. I wonder if DD will price match my cart?

Hmm. I was pretty much done with this deal after the Orange Box didn't turn back up. On a whim, I checked out my account and the Orange Box/Conan bundle I tried to order seconds before the Orange Box went out of stock is still in my cart. I was not expecting that.

I placed the order now that the Orange Box is back in stock, even if it isn't part of the deal anymore. Now I wait to see if they'll honor the price.

[quote name='JCAll']Hmm. I was pretty much done with this deal after the Orange Box didn't turn back up. On a whim, I checked out my account and the Orange Box/Conan bundle I tried to order seconds before the Orange Box went out of stock is still in my cart. I was not expecting that.

I placed the order now that the Orange Box is back in stock, even if it isn't part of the deal anymore. Now I wait to see if they'll honor the price.[/quote]

You rock! I had placed Orange Box and Burnout Paradise in my cart before Orange Box went out of stock, but wasn't able to check out in time. I've been checking back on the deal to see if either or both of them came back into the list, and, of course, neither did. It didn't even occur to me to try going back to my cart (I did try yesterday, but not since the titles came back in stock outside of the deal) to check out. I just checked out with both for $37.11 shipped (9.25% tax). Either they honor the price (which seems pretty likely), or they cancel the order, so I'm not worried.

Edit: Lol, I have the following "saved for later", and it looks like I can move them freely back and forth into my cart:

Xbox 360 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
Item manufacturing: USA and/or Imported
See estimated arrival date

$30.00

$30.00

$30.00

[quote name='qwikstreet']Most of the games and what is left go for $20 regularly in stores.

So you take the 2 for 30, add $3 and change for tax, and $6 and change for shipping. Not that great.[/quote]

Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed and The Orange Box still goes for $29.99 at most stores brand new. I also got Lego SW Complete which goes for $19.99 at CC.

That's the only exception in my list as the other three are $30 games. :)

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Wal-Mart does not pricematch online promotions or prices in-store.[/quote]

I've had 2 Walmart's (Osprey, FL and Port Charlotte, FL) price match CC ads.

[quote name='Rodster']I've had 2 Walmart's (Osprey, FL and Port Charlotte, FL) price match CC ads.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it all depends on the competition in the area. For instance the Wal-Mart I use to work would only price match K-Mart and Target as they were right across the street. But if you were to bring in a CC ad or a BestBuy ad they would decline it since the nearest one of those stores was 30+ miles way. But the Wal-Mart I am at now price matches almost any major nationwide competition as there is a CC, RadioShack, Target, Sears, K-Mart, etc...all in the area.

Wal-Mart stores will never (or should I say, should not) price match their online store because it states it right on the website they wouldn't. Unfortunately that is not the case when you have an amateur manager who is clueless on his/her own company's policy. I've worked with a few mgrs before who failed to realize their own policies and would price match the online store.

[quote name='Rodster']I've had 2 Walmart's (Osprey, FL and Port Charlotte, FL) price match CC ads.[/quote]

Ads are different, extremely hit or miss, I'm talking about the fact that it's Wal-mart's policy not to pricematch their own online prices in-store. Meaning if an item is cheaper on their website, they will not give you the online price in-store...

I just logged into my account and the games I ordered from my cart (even though they were no longer on the list) yesterday afternoon already shipped.

Never thought about trying to order them once back in stock from my cart even though they aren't on the list anymore.

Wish I had added Assassins Creed/Orange Box, but when I tried to order a few days ago only Orange Box was still on the list.

So looks like I got in with Orange Box/Conan :).

Thanks to all those who mentioned ordering from their cart.

Site says my order just shipped. It seems they'll be honoring my Orange Box price.
Hooray for getting in at the last second!

[quote name='emerson']so is the orange box and oblivion still included in the deal? can i pick them up at stores? thx[/quote]

Walmart stores will not honor the web deal. Also, Orange Box and Oblivion are no longer part of the deal. Some of us had placed these games and others in our carts when they were available, then they went out of stock before we could checkout. They remained in our carts, though, and then become available again (but not as part of the deal. Because we had them in our carts as part of the package deal, we were still able to order them. If they are not already in your cart, you will not be able to order them as part of the package deal.

[quote name='mikeyhegs']I guess the ps3 sale is over? :/[/quote]

I'm afraid so.

For those of you who had items in your cart but had a game you wanted go out of stock you should check back. I received a email this morning from Wal-Mart about items left in my cart and it was for Burnout Paradise and HL2 which I was kicking myself for not buying when I had the chance. Ordered this morning and they already shipped.:D

[quote name='integralsmatic']nothing left thats worth it on the 360.[/quote]

maybe viva pinata and dead risingjavascript:openComponentPopup(10150432,1,4872581);

I just got my order today, so they do honor the price of the games that were in the carts.

Sorry for the bump, but since this deal is still active, no sense in making another thread.

I just got four wii games using this deal and when I received my order forms, It said I was getting two games twice. Is this normal? I tried calling their number and I couldn't get anyone on the line.

I'm screwed now, aren't I? I really have now interest in giving my brother two copies of Ben 10 and two copies of Pool Party on Christmas.

bread's done
Back