Wal-Mart: $20 Street Fighter x Tekken, Battlefield 3, & NBA 2K12, $30 Skyrim 360 YMMV

tresyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Confirmed (by purchasing SFxT) in southern Ohio...

I saw the $30 tag on the PS3 Skyrim as well, but not the other titles (I don't think)...

Not sure how YMMV this is, so... yeah...

[quote name='tresyn']Hey, TC / OP here...

I created a similar thread about a YMMV deal a while back and someone else made a similar comment. Why would I waste my time (and yours) creating a post containing fake deals? I was simply trying to spread the word about a possible deal for some CAGs (hence, "YMMV")...

On topic, I am unwilling to post my receipt because it contains personal info. Feel free to call the Chillicothe, Ohio Wal-Mart to confirm (like the town horse, there's only one)...

Actually, maybe I should come clean about my lie... There is, contrary to what I said earlier, more than one horse in this town (quite a few more, actually). In fact, I actually saw three grown men and a State Highway Patrolman standing around a dead one on my drive to work the other morning. I can not confirm if they were beating it. I did not see them do so, although that does not mean that they were not...[/QUOTE]

LOLOL epic post is epic.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Please lock this thread so no one else gets their hopes up about the deal.[/QUOTE]

why? its highly possible this is going on in some areas. some wal marts like the one from my home city slashed prices of games and movies within months to crazy levels. it was not uncommon to see a 4 month game hit the 20 dollar mark sure a game like halo wont hit 20 dollars that fast. i wouldnt be shocked if these wal marts were doing this.

the wal mart by me now many states away rarely slashes prices on anything. yes its YMMV but some wal marts are prone to being generous with price slashing. others arent.

I still need to take a trip to Wal-Mart. Thanks for pointing this out OP. Good find. Here's hoping my Wal-Mart has it (and that BB will PM it haahaa).

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']I saw a unicorn on walmart but no streetfighter vs tekken for $20.[/QUOTE]

Since you saw one at yours, that probably means there is one at mine! I'm off! Finally a unicorn! YUMV!

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Hmmm, I'm on the south side of Columbus so Chillicothe is only like an hour away.

To make the drive or not.[/QUOTE]
Only an hour away? Thats quite significant and defiently not worth the drive if thats all you're going for

my walmart is weird about pricing. They had Battlefield 3 LE on 360 for $40 while regular was $60 yet regular on PS3 was also $40. They put no effort into the games section in this town. the clearance games are an overflowing wasteland of junk no one wants and is so unorganized that I actually rummage through it hoping for the occaisional forgotten bit of playable gaming.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']I saw a unicorn on walmart but no streetfighter vs tekken for $20.[/QUOTE]

thats better than streetfighter vs tekken i hope you enjoy your unicorn!

[quote name='cmp2005']didnt have it at my walmart but luckily by boi sold it to me for 20 today thanxx op[/QUOTE]

do what?

No need to go to a B&M store to get unicorns; you can have unlimited ones delivered straight to you completely free right over the internet. Just go to name.com and type the Konami code, then keep hitting Enter. Sparkly!

bread's done
Back