Wal-Mart B&M Clearance YMMV

hoofrog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just got back from WallyWorld and they had some decent clearance items. This is what I remember:

Original 1st party Nintendo DS Headset: $4.00 (I bought all 6 of the ones at my store, I have a lot of nieces and nephews that play Pokemon)

Original 1st party Nintendo Gamecube Wired Controller: $10

Xbox Live Vision Pack (camera, Uno, Robotron, headset, 200 MP points + 1 yr Live): $60.00

They also had the Nintendo USB Wifi adapter, but I did not price it.

Happy Hunting.

$4.00 for a 1st party DS headset? I definitely don't get the reasoning behind that (especially seeing how new it is). However much sense it doesn't make, I wish Wal-Marts here would sell them for that cheap, but I was just at one yesterday and saw it going for about $14.00, so no dice on that.

Nice snag on the GC controller. Im watching two walmarts that have several. One has the wavebirds for 26.00 and the other has the plat wired ones for 17.00.

My walmart here in Miami, FL, next to pro player stadium had the guitar hero controllers 21.00 for the 360 version, and 14.00 for the ps2 version. Its the actual Red Octane controller.

They also had a Sony location Free player for 54.00.. I came up on that one.

[quote name='hoofrog']They also had the Nintendo USB Wifi adapter, but I did not price it.[/QUOTE]

Mine had the adapter for $16 a week or so back, so I snagged one. They've been out since, though.

[quote name='Thomas96']My walmart here in Miami, FL, next to pro player stadium had the guitar hero controllers 21.00 for the 360 version, and 14.00 for the ps2 version. Its the actual Red Octane controller.

They also had a Sony location Free player for 54.00.. I came up on that one.[/quote]dang, any chance you could nab one of the 360 guitars for me? I'd gladly pay for it + shipping + a bit for your time.

I was at my local Walfart and found a copy of Eternal Darkness squirreled away at the back of a cabinet -- price check said $49.99. I hate Walmart YMMV deals... they never hit my friendly neighborhood Walmarts :whistle2:(

Walmart is so YMMV, not even frankly worth posting about most of the time.

Unlike Target (which is centrally controlled for markdowns, and tend to be somewhat consistent) I think Wally World it is more up to the Department Manager on when to take price cuts, how much and on what. This is why you can probably still find walmarts with Dreamcast games in them to this day, and other walmarts have already done strange things like mark down guitar heroes.

[quote name='Thomas96']My walmart here in Miami, FL, next to pro player stadium had the guitar hero controllers 21.00 for the 360 version, and 14.00 for the ps2 version. Its the actual Red Octane controller.

They also had a Sony location Free player for 54.00.. I came up on that one.[/quote]

Are you serious? Sony Location free player for $54.00? damn, thats an awesome price. Maybe I should stop by during lunch to check.

[quote name='donssword']I was at my local Walfart and found a copy of Eternal Darkness squirreled away at the back of a cabinet -- price check said $49.99. I hate Walmart YMMV deals... they never hit my friendly neighborhood Walmarts :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Word, the Walmart I hit up had Eternal Darkness at $49.99 as well. Way to puncture my balloon :(

[quote name='bokmeow']Word, the Walmart I hit up had Eternal Darkness at $49.99 as well. Way to puncture my balloon :([/QUOTE]

Same here, they had that and Twilight Princess for the GC in the Clearance bin. Guess they were just trying to get rid of the couple of copies they had left cuz there were no other GC games left in the display cases. But the disappointment was bad.

bread's done
Back