Wal-Mart B&M Saw Triple Pack 3-5 Blu Ray $20 (1-5 dvd $20) and more.

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
I came across this from another website, but none of the Wal-marts in my area had it at the time and I forgot about it.
Then last night while going through the electronics section, they had it on an endcap.

Saw III, Saw IV, and Saw V on Blu Ray bundled together for $20.
Also, they have Saw 1-5 on dvd for $20.
The Blu Rays come in the regular cases shrink wrapped together,
whereas the dvds are in a different/special packaging.

Also, they had some double packs on Blu for $20:
Bank Job/Crank
Rambo/3:10 to Yuma
War/Bangkok Dangerous

I hadn't seen this on CAG yet, so hopefully not a repost.
Confirmed this at all the Wal-Marts in my area, but I assume its YMMV.
Took some pics for reference:

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome deal on the Blu Rays. None of the Walmarts around me have this, but one of them said they're about to redo their whole movie section so they might get them Friday. Here's to hoping.

I just got back from wal-mart and they had this deal. They also had Saw 1 and 2 on bluray bundled together for 15. I'm going back after work to get Saw 1-5 on Bluray for 35 plus tax.

so they arent all in 1 br case? they have individual cases? wonder if the other double features ones shown there are the same

i cant stand having multiple moves in 1 case

ok I saw multiple dual packs for blurays at my walmart. The only one that was a dual case was Hellraiser/Children of the Corn. The rest were individual cases shrink wrapped together.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']ok I saw multiple dual packs for blurays at my walmart. The only one that was a dual case was Hellraiser/Children of the Corn. The rest were individual cases shrink wrapped together.[/QUOTE]

Cool. What were some of the other double packs they had?

Hmm the ones listed seem to be the most popular movies. There was a mortuary/some other b-horror movie pack. There were probably 5 more packs. The bluray selection had basically doubled since the last time I had been to walmart. I'm going back this afternoon and will make a note of the rest of the packs.

[quote name='styl3s']so they arent all in 1 br case? they have individual cases? wonder if the other double features ones shown there are the same

i cant stand having multiple moves in 1 case[/QUOTE]

All the Blu ray packs shown/listed above are individually wrapped in normal blu cases and then wrapped together. There is also an extra paper insert on the top which shows which movies are in the bundle(top of 2nd pic)

Just a nice reminder to everyone that SAW VI includes the first SAW. So to those looking to get the complete collection just keep that in mind.

has anyone seen this deal on LONG ISLAND? I checked last week and saw nothing at the 4 Wal-Marts closest to me in Suffolk County. It's a great deal, even though I already own Saw III.

Jeeeeez they had alot more bundles then I remembered.

$20
Silence of the Lambs/Mr. Brooks
The Transporter/The Transporter 2
There's Something About Mary/Me, Myself, and Irene
The Usual Suspects/Ronin
Mortuary/Salvage
Romancing the Stone/Jewel of the Nile
Rocky/Hoosiers
The Ninth Gate/See No Evil
Passion of the Christ/The Robe
Righteous Kill/Traitor
Rescue Dawn/Behind Enemy Lines
Planet of the Apes(2001)/Planet of the Apes(original)
Phonebooth/Entrapment
Courage Under Fire/The Sentinel
Kiss of the Dragon/Bulletproof Monk
Commando/Predator
In the Name of the King/Pathfinder
I, Robot/Robocop
Cast Away/Master and Commander
Home of the Brave/Hart's War
Fantastic 4/Daredevil
Flyboys/Windtalkers
Carrie/Child's Play
28 Days Later/From Hell
Saw 3/Saw 4/Saw 5
Rambo/3:10 to Yuma
War/Bangkok Dangerous
Crank/The Bank Job

$15
Saw/Saw 2
Universal Soldier/Totall Recall
Resevoir Dogs/King of New York

One of you better find this useful, that was a pita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this at another website also but haven't been able to find this deal in a Walmart near me. To be honest I've only checked once though.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']

One of you better find this useful, that was a pita.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thats a lot. Thanks for finding all those. Theres a couple that i'd pick up.
Went to walmart again after work last night to see if they had gotten any more double packs in; unfortunately they did not.
Ill check back this weekend to see if the stores here got any of the one you listed.

Wal-mart in my area had about 5 bundles. Was thinking of getting the Saw II, III, and IV bundle butt they didn't have the first 2 so I passed for now. I also noticed there wasn't a dedicated Bluray section which was there before. I really don't think the Bluray business is making Wal-Mart any money. I never see people buying Blurays there. I think the people that have Bluray players don't shop for Blurays at Wal-Mart.

[quote name='integrafied1']Wow, thats a lot. Thanks for finding all those. Theres a couple that i'd pick up.
Went to walmart again after work last night to see if they had gotten any more double packs in; unfortunately they did not.
Ill check back this weekend to see if the stores here got any of the one you listed.[/QUOTE]
I wonder why my store has so many. A buddy said he overheard some employees talking about that location even closing down(he's probably fos). I ended up getting the saw packs. The rambo/3:10 to yuma and the planet of the apes pack are the two im gonna go back for. I wish I didnt have half the movies in the bundles already. Would've liked to have some of the ones paired with movies I already own. Its crazy how half the bluray section is now bundled movies.

They were unboxing a lot of stuff in the movies section. managed to grab the Saw 3 pack for 20. Last one in Kemah texas

Damn it! I've only missing Saw IV on Blu-Ray and I've been looking around town for awhile for it. Now $20 in that pack....man, I should of waited to pick 3 & 5 up....lame.

I just got back from a different walmart and they had a couple more bundles.

$20
The Marine/Walking Tall
Man on Fire/Out of Time
Point Break/Roadhouse

Cool. I own all six Saws on regular DVD, never seemed like a worthwhile investment in blu...maybe I'll wait until the series is done and hope for a kick ass complete collection package. I'm still at a loss for why I enjoy these movies so much.

[quote name='scum1']They were unboxing a lot of stuff in the movies section. managed to grab the Saw 3 pack for 20. Last one in Kemah texas[/QUOTE]
Nasa Walmart on I-45 South near the mall has 2 of the Saw 3 packs left. They also have 2 of the Rambo/3:10 Yuma double packs. They're on a end cap in the movie section, mixed in with a slew of DVD double packs on the bottom row.

[quote name='DKRobbie']Cool. I own all six Saws on regular DVD, never seemed like a worthwhile investment in blu...maybe I'll wait until the series is done and hope for a kick ass complete collection package. I'm still at a loss for why I enjoy these movies so much.[/QUOTE]

Im not quite sure why I do either. Saw VI for some reason was one of the most entertaining movies I have seen in a long time. It is disgusting and at times hard to watch but my god the time flies during it.

I just saw That Frys has Saw II on blu for 9.99 this weekend if someone wants to complete their collection

If you have a Sam's Club membership, these bundles are usually $17.88 there. Obviously the selection is YMMV but I recognize some of those title bundles from when I was there last week.

That's an awesome deal, and I love the SAW series. I'm gonna have to check out the Walmarts around here, thanks OP!

Got iRobot/Robocop. Anyone else notice that the glue they use to put these bundles together burns the BR cases a tiny little bit?

Saw a bunch of the bundles last week at the Ravenna, OH Wally World. Didn't bother to take note of the titles since I didn't find any of them appetizing.

I saw these at the Walmart where I work. I wanted to get some of them, but all the ones I wanted to get had a blu-ray I already have.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Going to have to pick up the 28 Days Later/From Hell set. Too nice to pass up.[/QUOTE]

I have 28 Days later and the video quality is the worst out of any bluray I own(I still like the movie though). I cant compare it to the dvd's quality as I've never seen it(originally saw it at the theater).

[quote name='EasyTarget82']I have 28 Days later and the video quality is the worst out of any bluray I own(I still like the movie though). I cant compare it to the dvd's quality as I've never seen it(originally saw it at the theater).[/QUOTE]

Is it really that bad? I've been wanting 28 Days Later for over a year now, and still haven't gotten it. I wish it came bundled with 28 Weeks Later though. How's From Hell?

And War is a terrible movie, btw. Watch SPL instead. Similar story, but made much more sense and was a lot better.

[quote name='elessar123']Is it really that bad? I've been wanting 28 Days Later for over a year now, and still haven't gotten it. I wish it came bundled with 28 Weeks Later though. How's From Hell?

And War is a terrible movie, btw. Watch SPL instead. Similar story, but made much more sense and was a lot better.[/QUOTE]

I just read the review for it on bluray.com and they say that it is the best it will ever look, because it was filmed on a canon dv camcorder. The point I was trying to make was that I dont know if the bluray is an upgrade over the dvd(picture quality wise). I know the movie was filmed to intentionally look this way so it's not exactly fair to compare it to a movie shot completely on film. I have 28 weeks later as well and it looks really great on blu. I dont own From Hell yet but the reviewer on bluray.com gave it 5/5 video and 5/5 audio. If I didnt have 28 days later already I would get the pack.

[quote name='eliter1']Wal-mart in my area had about 5 bundles. Was thinking of getting the Saw II, III, and IV bundle butt they didn't have the first 2 so I passed for now. I also noticed there wasn't a dedicated Bluray section which was there before. I really don't think the Bluray business is making Wal-Mart any money. I never see people buying Blurays there. I think the people that have Bluray players don't shop for Blurays at Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

You know, I think the same - for Black Friday, they had so many blu-ray players for a decent price (80bucks, if I remember correctly), and at 11AM, the stack seemed pretty untouched...

bread's done
Back