Wal-Mart deals Alpha Protocol, Brothers in Arms, Puss in Boots, Rise of the Argonauts

Psychonik

CAGiversary!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']I don't find these to be deals...[/QUOTE]

Well since you don't we better close this thread.

After google shopping all the titles only Lost Planet had a definitive better deal through newegg $14.99 no tax no shipping. I myself got Lost Planet at my local Wal-Mart for $9.96 it was left over put on the shelf from black friday.

Oh silly me. I shouldn't haven't taken the care to label this thread with the PS3 logo because it was obviously ignored. Thanks for letting me know I wasted my time.

I can say that Brothers in Arms and Puss in Boots are both well worth the price they're asking. I thought Lost Planet was a great game as well but I don't think it's worth that price. I'm sure it can be found else where at $5-$10 easily.

Lost Planet is awesome. I agree 14.96 is a bit high, but if you want it new it's a pretty good deal if you want it right now. IMO any new game for $9.96 is a good deal. I jumped on Alpha Protocol and am pondering Brother's in Arms. Puss in Boots for $15.96 is a steal. I loved the movie, but idk about the game.

I just watched the video for Puss in Boots on the walmart site surprisingly looks like the most fun game I've ever seen for kinet lmao. How is it with the Move? My GF loved the movie and is the reason I went to see it so it's always a bonus when I can snag a game that she'll like too.

if no one has anything positive to say in this thread then STFU before you piss me off.. Just to let you guys know,Ive been to jail three times,so im not someone to mess around with

[quote name='Vap']I can say that Brothers in Arms and Puss in Boots are both well worth the price they're asking. I thought Lost Planet was a great game as well but I don't think it's worth that price. I'm sure it can be found else where at $5-$10 easily.[/QUOTE]
Brothers in Arms is a great game, a thinking mans shooter. Good change of pace from the mindless run and gunning in Call of Duty.

Also got Puss in Boots today looks really fun and my GF will probably love it. Only other one I may jump on is Brothers in Arms.

[quote name='Psychonik']Also got Puss in Boots today looks really fun and my GF will probably love it. Only other one I may jump on is Brothers in Arms.[/QUOTE]
I grabbed PiB at target last week. It's actually pretty good

[quote name='Psychonik']Thor: God of Thunder $14.96[/QUOTE]Those interested in Thor might want to check their local ToysRUs first. I've seen a couple with copies for $10, though that could be a YMMV.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Alpha Protocol for 360 is $4.96 + $2.28 shipping at Gohastings and it's new.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I just picked it up for $7 used @ GS, atleast it was mint like new.

bread's done
Back