Wal-Mart Doesn't Sell $20 PSN Cards Anymore?

CelticJobber

CAGiversary!
I was in Wal-Mart today (in Pascagoula, MS) and noticed that they had XBox Live cards where $20 PSN cards used to be, and the only PSN cards available were the $50 ones. I asked an employee and he said they aren't going to sell $20 PSN cards anymore.

Is it like this at all Wal-Marts now, or does the one here just really suck?

[quote name='CelticJobber']I was in Wal-Mart today (in Pascagoula, MS) and noticed that they had XBox Live cards where $20 PSN cards used to be, and the only PSN cards available were the $50 ones. I asked an employee and he said they aren't going to sell $20 PSN cards anymore.

Is it like this at all Wal-Marts now, or does the one here just really suck?[/QUOTE]

Mine still has them.

I don't think the one I go to on occassion had any, come to think of it, outside of $50. They had a ton of 360 and Wii cards and only one PSN.

I have never seen the PSN cards in the wild, which is a shame as I would like to pick up FFVII and see what all the fuss is about but do not want to tie my Debit Card to my PSN account.

Also, why did Wii point cards disappear suddenly? My GameStop is sold out, as are every other GS in the area.

bread's done
Back