Wal-Mart Fathers Day Sale - 2 for $15 on select Blu-Rays

yayowonder

CAGiversary!
I've been a lurker for a few months, and thought I would give back to the community. I haven't see this posted elsewhere, on Walmart.com they currently have a Fathers Day sale for 2 for $15 on any of the following Blu-Ray movies (online only):

Gran Torino
Departed
Whiteout
Invincible
King Arthur
Ladder 49
Run, Fat Boy, Run
Beerfest
Eyes Wide Shut
Every Which Way But Loose
The Searcher
Constantine
Friday
Lost Boys: The Tribe
Menace II Society
Orphan
Pride and Glory
RocknRolla
Watchmen
Taking Lives
We Are Marshall
The Prestige
10 Things I Hate About You
Enemy of the State
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Sky High
Wild Hogs
Terminator
Misery
Roadhouse
Australia
Big
Seth MacFarlane's Calvacade of Comedy
Eragon
Silence of the Lambs
Slumdog Millionaire
There's Something About Mary
The Wrestler
Horton Hears a Who
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Book of Eli
Clash of the Titans
The Dark Knight
The Departed
Dungeons and Dragons 1 & 2
Edge of Darkness
The Enforcer/Sudden Impact
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas

I can't post a link since I'm a n00b. Enjoy!

most of these titles can be obtained from the blockbuster sale, with the 5 for $20 I picked up 15 already!

would love to do the blockbuster 5 for 20 but oddly the nearest store is about 80 miles away, there are however two wally marts within 5 miles.

The blockbuster deal is in store only right? I've poured over the website but dont see it anywhere.

In for Constantine, Watchmen, Ice Age Meltdown and Horton Hears a Who. Two for me, Two for my kid. 32.22 after tax, for 4 NEW blu-rays I think thats a steal.

Menace II Society is needed in my collection will just have to get a throw in to go with it though. Already have the ones I want. Might have to p/u the soundtrack for it too haven't heard "Str8t up menace" in a looooonnnnggggg time.

"catch it at da corner like Cain's cousin Harold"-JadaKiss

Wonder if any of these have stickers for free movie tickets. I know Constantine at BJ's had free Green Lantern tickets, wonder if this one does too.

bread's done
Back