Wal-Mart Fire Pro Wrestling Returns + 2 games $18.98

rmatheso

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Wal-Mart and took a look at the PS2 3-pack section. I was shocked to see the impossible to find Fire Pro Wrestling Returns paired with Taito Legends 2 and Duel Master(?) for 18.98.

It was also in another pack with Bad Boys and some Tennis game, I think.

Anyhow, if you're looking for Fire Pro, check your local Wal-Mart!

There was also another 3 pack that included Fatal Fury Anthology Vol.1 as well. They had these before Xmas as well iirc.

I'm personally waiting until Battle Colosseum becomes a 3 pack and trade in the other two. :)

Oh, I forgot. I think they are clearing Fire Pro out because because it only has the French manual.

This is a great deal. This is one of about 3 games that made me want to buy a PS2 instead of an XBOX (the other two being God of War 1 and 2).

That's a steal for Fire Pro. I picked mine up for a dollar more and didn't get any other games with it. The French manual is basically meaningless as there are loads of better guides online compared to the English manual.

Funny story about Taito Legends 2, All the games are "Arcade" so, unlimited credits for everything. So I was finally able to finish "RayStorm" an old PS1/Arcade Shooter that haunted my dreams for years.

You can download wrestler packs from fireproclub.com as well. I did, and now have over 800 wrestlers to choose from.

I don't know if it's the case everywhere, but clearly much of what they sent to Canada had only the French manual. There's a link on their website about the issue (they also have info for downloading the english version).

http://www.agetec.com

I checked my local Wal-Mart and they had it loose for 18.98 not in a 3 pack but I was able to pick up Raw Danger, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater and Pro Bass Challenge in a 3 pack.

So I guess as with everything else YMMV

Has anyone seen this three-pack in the GVA? It's not at the Wal-Mart in Capilano Mall in North Vancouver, I can tell you that much. All they have is sports titles and crap.

I picked this game up its really fun. You can change everything. Its kinda wacky out of the box. You can put ecw wcw wwe wwf ufc. anything. Get action replay max with the usb thingy and download what you want on line. The game has a caw mode that has 500 slots. "Plus you can have four outfits for each caw. The game takes awhile to learn. When you do its a great game. Even on the next to lowest settings the game is hard. The matches are like real life matches. You have to fight to win

haven't tried that yet. Im been getting the wcw wwe and ecw guys strightend out. There is a way to sim but I don't know how yet. Ive only had the game a couple days so Im still trying to learn it.

bread's done
Back