Wal Mart Online Sale $10 off select wii titles, $20 off 2nd game DS too!

TheNamek2k8

CAG Veteran
Buy one Wii game $10 off regular price and get $20 off a second from the list. Games start at $39.88 regularly $49.88 (2nd game is optional)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=649619

DS games $5 off regular price and get $10 off a second from the list. DS games start at $14.82 regularly $19.82 (2nd game is optional)

Some decent games, overall good deal really adds up to about 25%-38% off if purchasing 2 I believe...:applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually an excellent deal for those wii and DS games

Wii comes out to 2 for 70 and DS comes out to 2 for 40.

30% off basically.

Pretty good deal. Unfortunately, I have almost every single title.

Pretty funny looking at the DS titles and how some of them are "premium" that is to say that they add $10 if you select them. Elite Beat Agents? Magical Starsign? Magnetica? These are all old titles that have been clearanced elsewhere. It's strange that they assign the same value to them that they do actual new titles like Pokemon Ranger 2 or "evergreen" titles like Zelda and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

This is a great deal. Nice find, OP. Unfortunately I already have the games I really, really want on that list and I can't afford to get any games I don't really, really want at this point. Way too much spent on games this month.

WII Selection:
Wii Music
Animal Crossing
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Super Sluggers
Wario Land Shake It!
Wii Play with Bonus Wiimote
Mario Party 8
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Legend of Zelda
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

DS Selection
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Clubhouse Games
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Personal Trainer: Cooking
Brain Age 2
Brain Age
Nintendo Crossword
Picross
Big Brain Academy
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Nintendogs: Labs & Friends
Nintendogs: Dachschund & Friends
Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends
Mario Party
Diddy Kong Racing
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Master of Illusion
Magical Starsign
Elite Beat Agents
Star Fox Command
Pokemon Trozei
Wario: Master of Disguise

[quote name='turls']I don't think most of these bundle deals allow you to ship to store, which ruins them a little.[/quote]

Doesn't look like it. 2 DS games are only $2.97 to ship, that's not too bad. Two cheap DS games = 13.81 each, shipped before tax.

I would have gotten Millionheir and Clubhouse Games if I didn't just get them from Goozex this month.

Oh if only there were site to store or just free shipping. after taxes and everything brings my 2 ds games up to $15 each. not a great deal.

If anyone wants a Wiimote for $10 off, you can do a game and then Wii Play, to bring the total to $70 for a game and remote. Not so bad, I'd like to know too how long this lasts.

bread's done
Back