Wal-Mart: Paramount Blu Ray 2 packs $20

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I was at a Wal-Mart and saw a shipper display with 8 different :br: 2packs for $20.

The bundles I saw were:

Coming to America/Trading Places
Patriot Games/Sum of All Fears
Failure to Launch/Sahara
Mission Impossible 1&2
Hunt for Red October/Clear&Present Danger
Payback/We Were Soldiers
Italian Job/Shooter
Top Gun/Days of Thunder
Face Off/Next

I'm definitely down for Italian Job/Shooter if I can find that one. They retail for $20 each at the one near me. I would love to get Face/Off too but don't really want Next lol

Thanks for the info, I'll look for them tomorrow.

[quote name='Trace17']I would love to get Face/Off too but don't really want Next lol

x2, i love face/off but don't want Next in my collection. might pick up some of the other 2 packs though, looks like there are some pretty good ones for $10 each.

Thanks for the info, I'll look for them tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Schroeder']I saw this deal at my local Sam's Club. They also had Saw/Saw 2 for $18.99.[/QUOTE]

were all the others $19.99 or were they cheaper?

You can buy these on the website, but they are 24.95. If you really want it, and there aren't any at your store 24.95 is still a decent price

ITS very useful post tnx to share it..i love that...
home.gif
:)
signature_deepthakur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice price... too bad you can't pick your own Two-Packs... I only like some of those movies and not the ones they are packed with. :\

[quote name='Schroeder']I saw this deal at my local Sam's Club. They also had Saw/Saw 2 for $18.99.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Awesome, Im headed to Walmart in a little bit to see if they have the Saw/Saw 2 package, like you found at Sam's Club.

[quote name='Lethal04']They didn't have any of the 2 packs when I went this afternoon. Were they in the same area as all the other blu-rays?[/QUOTE]

No, they were on a shipper pallet. That means they were shipped to the store on it's own aisle display.

The store I found it at had it at the entrance to the electronics department.

Damn, if it wasn't for the fact I already own Trading Places on DVD I would get the pack with Coming to America. I might just do like I did when I bought Face Off/Next when I owned Face Off on DVD and just give it to somebody once I get it on Blu.

None at my closest Wal-mart. However they are remodeling and apparently they think that they are above this sort of stuff now. The electronics department is done and there isn't a single shipper or aisle display to be found. Goodbye to the good deals. I'll go by another Wal-mart later this week.

Also, today at Sam's I saw the Saw1/2 pack, Rambo1/2 (I think), Dane Cook pack with Good Luck Chuck and Employee of the month and another one with Waiting and something I can't remember and one with Lord of War and something I can't remember.

[quote name='timmy1']Awesome, Im headed to Walmart in a little bit to see if they have the Saw/Saw 2 package, like you found at Sam's Club.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]
Ok well I didn't find it at Walmart, but I did end up going to sams club and decided to pick it up. Thanks for the tip!:D

if you don't have them at your wal-mart check your local sams club (if you have one and have a card) because im pretty sure all sams club has them

[quote name='styl3s']if you don't have them at your wal-mart check your local sams club (if you have one and have a card) because im pretty sure all sams club has them[/QUOTE]

Still YMMV as the Sam's I went to had about 6-8 BD sets, none of which the OP listed in the original post.

Stopped by a different Wal-mart today and they had the shipper. Picked up Italian Job/Shooter combo. They only had about 10 combos left, so they either didn't get many in or sold a lot.

They also had Crank/The Eye so you can add that to the list OP.

[quote name='Trace17']
They also had Crank/The Eye so you can add that to the list OP.[/QUOTE]

What makes you think I care about adding anything to the OP?

J/k. Provide proof and I will. Or I'll just wait for someone else to confirm before I do.

[quote name='manthing']What makes you think I care about adding anything to the OP?

J/k. Provide proof and I will. Or I'll just wait for someone else to confirm before I do.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not going to drive all the way back there and take a picture :p

I was just about to post that this was back. :)

I picked up Patriot Games and The Sum of All Fears at the previous one, and when it came back now I got Hunt for Red October and Clear and Present Danger. :)

I just checked another 2 Wal-Marts today, none have these 2 packs. I saw some at Sam's club but they didn't have the ones I wanted. They had a few 2 packs not listed here, one had Rocky.

[quote name='manthing']J/k. Provide proof and I will. Or I'll just wait for someone else to confirm before I do.[/QUOTE]

Do you really think that, of all of the combinations he could make up, he'd make that up? :lol:

bread's done
Back