Wal*Mart PS2 Greatest Hits $10 (YMMV?)

hellboypi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Saw a pretty good selection of $10 PS2 Greatest Hits at WM yesterday.
This was like an island endcap deal, not a crappy clearance bin free-for-all.

Jak 1,2, 3 and racing
Ratchet 1,2 & 3
Sly Cooper 2 & 3
Gran Turismo 3
+ others

I don't have a PS2 yet and was starting to buy a big stack.
Ultimately I put them all back, because I know I'll never have the time to play them.

Change your title. I thought you were talking about Ghost Hunter.

You people are so anal don't tell me after all this time with the PS2 you are that dumb and it has to be changed if anything you get a real clear picture after looking at the initial post..

OP don't change the title you don't have to make it to everyone's liking..

Thanks for the heads up If im in a WM I will look...

I know it's already been changed, but I woulda been all over it cuz I woulda thought........GAKUEN HEAVEN: BOY'S LOVE SCRAMBLE!;)

can anyone confirm this. I dont plan on making a trip until later.
I've been waiting for a cheap copy of Jak x racing....

[quote name='Derrick1979']You people are so anal don't tell me after all this time with the PS2 you are that dumb and it has to be changed if anything you get a real clear picture after looking at the initial post..

OP don't change the title you don't have to make it to everyone's liking..

Thanks for the heads up If im in a WM I will look...[/QUOTE]

It's not a big deal. It just needed to be made clear what the thread was about...

Chill out man

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']It's not a big deal. It just needed to be made clear what the thread was about...

Chill out man[/quote]

It was clear from the start but it made one person un happy seeing he did not like the way it was worded and it started the fire..

Look at 90% of the trade lists on this site and when it comes to PS2 games being GH everyone knows what that means.. now are they all supposed to write it out so people are not confussed by GH= Guitar Hero ? :lol:

misleading thread title. I thought I could buy the entire ps2 greatest hits collection for $10.

[quote name='Apossum']misleading thread title. I thought I could buy the entire ps2 greatest hits collection for $10.[/quote]

LOL I would even be in for a couple of those...

[quote name='Apossum']misleading thread title. I thought I could buy the entire ps2 greatest hits collection for $10.[/quote]

I'm sure some people on this site would rather pay $50 and up for rare sealed copies of black labeled games than to have the whole GH collection for $10.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm sure some people on this site would rather pay $50 and up for rare sealed copies of black labeled games than to have the whole GH collection for $10.[/quote]

Yeah, the not-so-cheapass Cheap Ass Gamers. The ones who need to just leave. :cool:

[quote name='Rozz']I'm sure some people on this site would rather pay $50 and up for rare sealed copies of black labeled games than to have the whole GH collection for $10.[/QUOTE]

they don't post much, I don't think. I've seen a lot of mentions about people having black label games, but they were bought cheaper and in-store, and are being saved for later. You don't see bragging threads like "OMG I just bought FFVII sealed for $500 and now it's up on my shelf doing nothing!!" :lol:

Im sorry but if a sale on sealed games came across and the person said you can take 50 GH titles for $10 and then we have this other sale for an original print of 1 of these games for $50 well seeing all I want to do is play them those gaudy red labels would not be so bad at that point....

[quote name='jagwire1141']You might want to change the title, I thought you were talking about Phantasy Star 2 Greatest Hits, whatever that is.[/QUOTE]
you can't be serious

I thought you were talking about Gods Hand =P

I guess my curiosity sensor tells me to check it out tomorrow.

bread's done
Back