Wal Mart. PS3 and Vita games.

poxsc

CAGiversary!
There are some games on the PS3 that dropped to $14.83. The ones I can recall are Uncharted 2 GoTY, Infamous, Modnation Racer, Little Big Planet and Killzone 2.

For the Vita, the following games are now $19.83:
Golf
Realty Fighters
Modnation Racer
MLB 12
Wipeout
There are a couple others, but I can't remember.

Also some Vita accessories are on sale.

Thanks, been eyeing Wipeout for a bit.

Harry Potter was the same price but I've seen it for 20 before; the other couple not on your list were likely Unit 13 and Little Deviants (confirmed for both.) Seems like it's just all the first party SCEA titles (minus Uncharted and Resistance) so I wonder if they jumped the gun on some upcoming sale.

As of this writing, the only two games in stock online are Little Deviants and Lego Potter. Not too surprising.

[quote name='DMPugh']As of this writing, the only two games in stock online are Little Deviants and Lego Potter. Not too surprising.[/QUOTE]

Dunno, I just ordered Hot Shots Golf just fine, but ya, not much left now.

I really wish Rayman Origins was $20 though

For whatever reason, I can't seem to find the Vita games on the Canadian version of Wal-Mart's website (walmart.ca) for the listed price of $19.99

Is this deal only happening in-store? Was hoping I could get them price-checked at FS as I still have in-store credit for FS that I'd like to use.

Weird if you click on $0-$20 in the Vita section MLB, Unit 13 show up at $29.99. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get them for $19.99.

Weird I saw them earlier for $19.83 so I can vouch for the original price. Maybe they were supposed to be $29.83 and they adjusted the price after the re-stock? Some stores are still selling them full price... so weird lol.

Very odd! Maybe it was a screw up and they weren't supposed to be down to $19.
In any case I'm glad I pulled the trigger on Hot Shots before it went back up.

bread's done
Back