*Wal-Mart* RockBand2 Drum Kit (PS3,Wii,360) $35 + GH LesPaul Guitar PS3 $15 B&M YMMV

steveliv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
At several Wal-Mart's in my area, they have had the RB2 Wireless Drum Kits on clearance for awhile. They started around $110, then dropped to $50, and now they are $35.00. I bought one for the PS3. It works great on Rock Band 1, as i don't have RB2 yet. Check your local Wal-Mart back in the electronics section for this pretty good deal. Good Luck :)

update: there are also Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul Guitars for $15.00 each as well at the local walmart

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='awp']Wish I could find a cheap 360 wireless guitar. See all kinds of deals ~$10 for the wired ones.[/QUOTE]GH3 and GH:Aerosmith bundles are $7 each at KMart.

good luck finding 1 at a local store. I just spoke to a store mgr and was told they're completely done and only way to get them is online through the website. I was told though that the whole rb2 bundle was $149.94 but i'm not looking to spend that much when all I really want and need are the drums. good luck

[quote name='Japakneez']I want drums so i can finally pick up GH Metallica. But i don't think i would get the full experience with RB2 drums.

Anyone have any experience using RB2 drums with GH games?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they work fine. The GH games give you four drum lanes instead of the five you would get with a GH drum set. You also can't get the drum practice achievements using RB drums.

That's all. Four lanes is still challenging.

I found and picked up 1 set of rockband 1 drums for $29.94 at a wal-mart. My original launch day drums are giving me problems and I wonder if I should open this set or keep looking for the wireless?

This deal is stilll alive! I was at Walmart today and picked up a set for PS3 for $20. It was mixed in with the band packages though. It had quite a bit of dust on it as well, maybe they forgot to put it out...

Anyway, if anyone can find one in their Walmart, they've dropped to $20.

does anyone else find it funny that just the RB2 drum set for the 360 is listed on the Walmart website for $89.92, and the complete RB2 Special Edition Bundle for the 360 is listed for only $10 more at $99...

bread's done
Back