Wal-Mart rollbacks FFXII-$20 Shining Force Exa $30 etc

phantomer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
i know that walmart sales are mostly ymmv, but i saw signs "roll back" which i think is universal. if not, let this be ymmv. this was at santa ana CA

elite beat agent was $15, and many other stuff are on sale, i think.

This was going on at one Walmart near me (which had a bunch to get rid of), but not at a couple other locations near me.

FFXII is definitely YMMV as it is marked $19.82 instead of a solid number.

Some other games were on clearance though ending in .00 and should be national. Games like:
Gallop Racer 2006 $25.00
Puzzle Quest $25.00
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (Xbox 360) $25.00

Though, still, some ancient games like Eternal Darkness are unchanged.

Items that I can recall @ Wal-mart in Santa Ana, CA:

ps3 $29.92
godfather
oblivion
nfs carbon
def jam icons
tiger 07

x360
pdz le $14.92
oblivion $29.92
tiger 07 $19.92
madden 07 $19.92

nds
hotel dusk $19.92
eba $14.92

plus the other games in this thread

Crud. I was all happy that I found a gem in the clearance 'budget games' bin yesterday when I got FFXII... Ah well.

sucks i paid 35 for FF 12 last thanksgiving never opened it yet.

i probally let it remain sealed to go along with the other Sealed FF games i got

i picked up collectors ed off goozex few months back so i probally play that if i ever get time

[quote name='slidecage']sucks i paid 35 for FF 12 last thanksgiving never opened it yet.

i probally let it remain sealed to go along with the other Sealed FF games i got

i picked up collectors ed off goozex few months back so i probally play that if i ever get time[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with leaving them sealed, Ive ended up making money off of games I left sealed

[quote name='zman73']Nothing wrong with leaving them sealed, Ive ended up making money off of games I left sealed[/QUOTE]

got a ff x non greatest hits, ff x 2 non greatest hits and now ff 12 sealed LOL now just to find the ps1 versions

[quote name='slidecage']got a ff x non greatest hits, ff x 2 non greatest hits and now ff 12 sealed LOL now just to find the ps1 versions[/QUOTE]

Ive sold off quite a few non FF games for ps2 and ps1 that happened to still be sealed, for around 5-10 times what I paid for them, a highlight was UFC Tapout 2, bought it for 5 at best buy, never played it, although I wanted to... but never got around to it, couldnt unload it on here for years... sold last week on amazon for 55 bucks, went out bough a used copy for 16 bucks, played it, and sold IT on amazon the next day for about 40

I dont buy games with this in mind, I love games and love collecting, but when you can unload crappy product for profit, it just makes the games you really want to play...cough... Bioshock... that much cheaper

[quote name='jazzman']Items that I can recall @ Wal-mart in Santa Ana, CA:

nds
hotel dusk $19.92
eba $14.92

plus the other games in this thread[/QUOTE]

OMFG I HOPE THOSE ARE NOT YMMV. JUST GOT A DS AND PHOENIX WRIGHT! THOSE WERE THE OTHER TWO I WANTED!

I could have sworn the 07 sports titles were closer to $15 in Pleasanton CA.... then again, I just went quickly through the bin to look for stuff worth buying.

FFXII for $20 is a steal. $20 for 30-100+ hours of gaming... can't beat that.

I don't know if these were listed elsewhere, but I saw these prices at WalMart here in Kansas:

Just Cause (360) - $25.00
Bionicle Heroes (360 & Wii) - $25.00
Barnyard (Wii) - $25.00
Super Swing Golf (Wii) - $25.00
Ice Age 2 (Wii) - $20.00

I also saw these in Georgia and Tennessee earlier this week, so I know it's national.
I found Super Swing Golf to be more fun than Tiger Woods, so it's the best game of the bunch... though Just Cause is fun as well.
I also saw Earth Defense Force 2014 (360) for $25 in Tennessee and I wish I had picked it up, cuz I haven't found it in stock elsewhere.

quote=Parathod;3319738 Elite Beat Agents was full price at LITTLE MEXICO, Pennsylvania. Final Fantasy XII was $20.

FIX'd.

Oh and WalMart has nationwide clearance for once? Say it ain't so. Now, if they would just price drop those damned Dino Crisis 2's for PS1 at the Wally World in Pittston, PA from $29 we'd be golden, not that I'd buy them though.

Looks like most of them in the area have Karaoke: American Idol at $30, but more importantly, the one in Centralia had Phoenix Wright: JFA at $19.82. That was kinda nice... Others in the area still had it at $29.99... Not a great enough deal that I bought all of them from the shelf, but a good deal for people looking for it... Apparently though, YMWV. No "may" about it...

I don't know if this is new or everywhere, but my Super Wal-Mart in Ridgway, PA has Wipeout Pure, Ape Escape: On the Loose and Frantix for ten bucks each.

Saw XBox 360 Just Cause and Earth Defense Force for $25.00 each at Walmart today. Didn't scan the cases to hard though just remembered seeing those mentioned and was checking if it was national. Was looking for a Wii for a friend.... I have NEVER seen a Wii for sale yet! Glad I don't want one i'd be pissed! :D

bread's done
Back