Wal Mart Sale!

poxsc

CAGiversary!
Just came back from Wal Mart where I saw a flyer for this coming weekend.

Psp will be on sale for $178
Xbox 360 with PGR3 and a hockey game for $448.
Gba SP for $68 and some Gba Player' Choice for $15.
There are other games, but I can't recall them.

lol the Xbox360 with this deal is basically the same as the Wii or pretty darn close. Wii with 2 games = 420? Canadian, XBox 360 with those 2 games is 448.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']A Wii with 2 games is more likely to be in the $330-350...[/QUOTE]

Are you saying before or after taxes? Because the cost for Wii + 2 games is closer to $385 in Tenessee.

Confirmation with flyer scan courtesy of smartcanucks.ca (though it's the French flyer);

w03_166.jpg

Such a tempting deal on the XBox360 with 2 games...I'll have to think about it hard, to see if I can afford it...but my question is if the deals are just for this week at Walmart's?? and is it a Nation-wide Sale??

Just came back from the 3 Walmarts around Greater Vancouver..wow..the stores have been picked clean..it seems everybody passed the word and cleaned the store out..alot of stocks are empty and they had no Xbox360 systems left on sale...even some GBA games were sold out.....Wow....what good sale for Walmart Canada I take it.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Just came back from the 3 Walmarts around Greater Vancouver..wow..the stores have been picked clean..it seems everybody passed the word and cleaned the store out..alot of stocks are empty and they had no Xbox360 systems left on sale...even some GBA games were sold out.....Wow....what good sale for Walmart Canada I take it.[/quote]go to BB or FS and price match whatever you want to get, i got 2 copies of harvest moon magical melody for under $19 each

bread's done
Back