Wal-Mart....X-Men Origins: Wolverine $42.74.

ryne candy

CAGiversary!
In case it hasn't been mentioned:

Both 360 and PS3 X-Men Origins: Wolverine are $42.74. I was able to pick up the last PS3 version but they had about 5 of the 360's at Meyerland in Houston, TX. Not sure if this is YMMV but the deal is not to be found online.

[quote name='urge26']From what I've read, one of the best licensed games made.... Will wait for 10 bucks.[/quote]
It seems it's the type of game that 9 months down the line, Target will have it on clearance (just like Iron Man).

[quote name='urge26']From what I've read, one of the best licensed games made....
344.jpg
Will wait for 10 bucks.[/quote]
lmao

I am playing through this game right now and I am having a blast. Got it for 45$ off ebay. It is well worth the money IMO. It is not going to be the best game of the year, but it is a ton of FUN.

Fun but WAYYYY too repetitive ... sure it extends gameplay but fighting the same boss over again 4 times is ridiculous and going back to levels after you think you're done with them gets a bit old as well. Not a bad game but it relies way too much on the same stable of enemies and levels to make it worth even $42.74. I'd definitely wait until it's a bit lower, and a game like this isn't going to be holding its value 6 months from now.

[quote name='SL4IN']This is YMMV. I went to both my local wal-marts (College Station) and both still had the game for $59.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to ask that. I'm sure it would be full price for me too, and it's full price online.

This is definitely something I want, but I'll wait until either I finish my backlog (ie, never) or it drops in price :(

Played the demo on 360, not bad and seems button mash friendly. ;)
But for some reason, the claws on Ryu Hayabusa is still more intense and cooler when moves are properly executed.

Mine had it this price in Evansville IN on the westside. I purchased it last night and been playing it. I like it probably going to craigslist it when I'm totally finished with it though.

I absolutely loved the game. I just finished it yesterday. I think it's well worth $60. It's the most underrated game of the year at this point. If you can find it for $43 get it.

I so want to get this game now, but my backlog is ginormous already. I might just wait a few months for this. There will probably be a deal on this game when the DVD release of the film comes out anyways and by the time I can really play the game, it'll be $10-20.

I'm not sure this game will ever get that cheap. Most movie licensed games sell well anyway (even though most are garbage) but this game is damn good. It might be $60 for quite a while.

Even if its a good game, movie licensed games always drop in price fast as soon as the movie hype is gone. Im with most people here, Im so backlogged, may as well wait 3-4 months and play it then.. it will be just as fun.

Probably the most fun I've had with a game in a while. Definitely a guilty pleasure and worth it below $45.

[quote name='havuk']WOW I really like this game! I'm going to pick it up when it drops below $1.50![/quote]

1.50?!?! you realize that even old xbox orignals are about 5 dollars each?

bread's done
Back