Wal-Mart Xbox 360 Bundles-Starting at $199

abrown0402

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all. I though I would share these deals with you. I haven't seen this on Cheapass today so forgive me if I missed it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-w-Bonus-Xbox-LIVE-12-Month-Gold-Card-Game-Save-79/19716608

This bundle link gets you a 4GB system, 12 months of Xbox Live, and a game for $199.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-Customer-Choice-Bundle/7964864

This bundle gets you a 4GB system, an extra wireless controller, and a better game selection for $229.

Both seem like pretty good options if you were sitting on the fence for a 360. I know it isn't a crazy offer like what we would see around the holidays, but I thought it might benefit someone out there in the market for one.

That's a really good deal. A few months back, my brother got a similar deal. I believe it was something like a 4GB Xbox 360, 3 months of XBL, and a game of his choosing (he chose NHL 12) for $180 + tax and shipping.

The $199 bundle is really misleading since they show Skyrim in the picture, but you can't actually choose Skyrim. The selection is pretty poor, but the deal is still good.

Tsel, I agree. The $199 bundle game highlights to me are Street Fighter, GTA, and Borderlands. Skyrim is in the $229 deal though. Give and take I guess.

[quote name='Tsel']

The $199 bundle is really misleading since they show Skyrim in the picture, but you can't actually choose Skyrim. The selection is pretty poor, but the deal is still good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was about to get it and give skyrim to my inlaw as a birthday present Then use the other xbox so I could watch hbo go on my bedroom tv plus I've had mine for over 3 years and always afraid one day its just not going to work. I think I'll skip with those selection of games though.

I'll hold out and hopefully they will have something more than 320 GBs before I need to get a new one.

[quote name='angel001']ya, wait for price drop to $150 in a month or two[/QUOTE]
Think it will definitely price drop in a month or two? So far this looks like the best deal since the Holidays and I'm thinking about getting a 360.

bread's done
Back