wal-mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyways.

The rca factory closed, leaving many citizens unemployed. Luckily, the local wal mart did not. The rca building is a magnificent building, it is one of those suburb style factories, on a lot that could fit 8 factories with 8 parking lots. There is a similar magnificent building in China, with many comrades doing their part for the good of the country, the good folks at rca, wal mart, and the united states of america, the utopia dream team, which i highly reccomend that you join. You get paid 16 times more than the rest of the new world to not really do anything. You should thank your union, for scaring away the industry,seriously though.RCA sold about 1/5 of the lot to wal mart, so they coud install a supercenter and convert the regular wal mart into sam's club(rest in peace samuel walton).

This is a revolution, the enclosure movement, of retailing. Wal mart should monopolize and capitalize on america, mainly the united states of.
We have so much cheap land for them to use.

What is up with this week and all these new assholes coming in and saying nothing.

You are a dumbass troll now go away.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']
mayor'soffice said:
[quote name='David85'] My boyfriend sent me this, funny shit....
I dare say?
Yes I dare say.
Fag.[/quote]

yes u certainly are[/quote]
I am hetrosexual. You are a bigot. You are a homophobic. You are a bigot. I piss on your ancestors.

[quote name='David85'] My boyfriend sent me this, funny shit....
I dare say?
Yes I dare say.
Fag.[/quote]

yes u certainly are[/quote]
I am hetrosexual. You are a bigot. You are a homophobic. You are a bigot. I piss on your ancestors.[/quote]

the ashes of my ancestors have more class then u

I love when people want to start a fight.

I'm sorry mayor that you can't find a guy or gal for yourself and that you never will never have a someone, but name calling is wrong.

Yes I'm a fag, but I take it you are just jealous.

BREAKING NEWS:

Someone from the Mayor's office has been found dead in midtown park. At 10:00 this morning, detectives were called to this scene of a battered corpse dumped in the main square on a footpath, between two park benches. The orificers said there was apparantly a giant phallus stuffed in the mans mouth. Detective Richard Phuck did not say whether or not it was the cause of the man's death.

"We don't know how he was killed yet, exactly," Dick said, "Butt you can believe we'll be right on top of this one until the end."

A passerby witnessed the crime and had this to say:

"He just came out of nowhere," the woman related, "He fell to his knees and started choking on it. I couldn't really tell if he was having a good time or if he was in agony."

Detectives went on to say that this type of crime is becoming more and more common, as newcomers to the city are unfamiliar with the park, become lost, and don't know how to find the entrance. "There's a well used exit in the rear, but it's unclear if the man knew how to use it."

There has been no official statement from the Mayor's office on the loss of one of their members.

The Narrator's Apprentice said:
BREAKING NEWS:

Someone from the Mayor's office has been found dead in midtown park. At 10:00 this morning, detectives were called to this scene of a battered corpse dumped in the main square on a footpath, between two park benches. The orificers said there was apparantly a giant phallus stuffed in the mans mouth. Detective Richard Phuck did not say whether or not it was the cause of the man's death.

"We don't know how he was killed yet, exactly," Dick said, "Butt you can believe we'll be right on top of this one until the end."

"He just came out of nowhere," the woman related, "He fell to his knees and started choking on it. I couldn't really tell if he was having a good time or if he was in agony."

Detectives went on to say that this type of crime is becoming more and more common, as newcomers to the city are unfamiliar with the park, become lost, and don't know how to find the entrance. "There's a well used exit in the rear, but it's unclear if the man knew how to use it."

There has been no official statement from the Mayor's office on the loss of one of their members.
Thats frickin hilarious. :rofl:

BREAKING NEWS:

:rofl:

BREAKING NEWS:

Wonderful! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back