Walking Dead #42

kind of stopped reading it around issue 20. it started good, but i don't know it never got me that excited for what happens next. i may get back into it.

No different than watching Lost. Every freakin' episode of that show is finale material based on TV show standards.

I haven't read this yet, but I might pick up some TPBs of it.

I've got 3 of the TPBs. I need to pick up the other ones. I'm still a little pissed about the artist change after the first one though...the other guy sucks!

whats the deal with these zombie comics are they worth reading if youre a fan of zombie flicks? ive noticed a rise in zombie stuff in the comic book realm especially on marvels end and i want to try these out but i need to know if theyre a worthy read that and im afraid of them becoming gateway comics........

[quote name='lokizz']whats the deal with these zombie comics are they worth reading if youre a fan of zombie flicks? ive noticed a rise in zombie stuff in the comic book realm especially on marvels end and i want to try these out but i need to know if theyre a worthy read that and im afraid of them becoming gateway comics........[/quote]

Hey, if you enjoy zombie flicks, you'll probably like these. But if you're still not sure, use the wonders of the internet to sample a few of the stuff out there. Google is your friend.

I'll admit the series has been a little dull as of late, but Kirkman has promised big things starting with this issue and leading up to issue 50. It looks like some pretty cool stuff is about happen based on the ending of 42, personally I'm excited for it.

I would guess that The Walking Dead is, in terms of individual events depicted in the story, the longest zombie-movie story ever. In that regard especially, it's pretty interesting. I've read up through the 6th TPB.

bread's done
Back