Walking Dead Full Game Free Xbox Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickyfeet

CAGiversary!
I went on to get it on sale for 800 MS points but it shows free. It allowed me to download 100%. I am going to try and play it now but may be a glitch if anyone wants to try and get it before it goes back up in price.

[quote name='stickyfeet']I went on to get it on sale for 800 MS points but it shows free. It allowed me to download 100%. I am going to try and play it now but may be a glitch if anyone wants to try and get it before it goes back up in price.[/QUOTE]

"Full game" is free download but you pay per episode..?

[quote name='poker360']Full game is free download but you pay per episode..?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. You can play Episode 1 for free but all other episodes you need to pay for.

The free game download you found is just for Episode 1 (it's free 'til the first of the year, I think it was). You have to pay for the rest of the Episodes one at a time.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']You can't download the full game at once. episode one is considered the main game and then episodes 2 thru 5 are treated like dlc.[/QUOTE]

Ok sorry it said full game I didnt know that you also have to download each episode to get the full game.

Just change the title to $10 for the full game (Ep. 1 free and 200 MSP for each additional Ep.), update your first post, and leave the thread.

It's also like the fourth time this has been posted. It's in the XBLA DotW thread, the thread dedicated to the end of the year sale (which in it of itself is a repost since it is covered in the DotW thread) and has been posted on its own at least once or twice already. The effort is appreciated OP, but it's not really necessary.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']It's also like the fourth time this has been posted. It's in the XBLA DotW thread, the thread dedicated to the end of the year sale (which in it of itself is a repost since it is covered in the DotW thread) and has been posted on its own at least once or twice already. The effort is appreciated OP, but it's not really necessary.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been posted on it's own as far as I can see and a lot of people will probably miss it in the other threads because they automatically ignore the big threads that are always bumped.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It hasn't been posted on it's own as far as I can see and a lot of people will probably miss it in the other threads because they automatically ignore the big threads that are always bumped.[/QUOTE]
I think the OP of the second repost must have deleted the thread but here's the "first" thread about this by itself. The search function is your friend. I didn't want to link it over and over again because that would come off more dickish than intended.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I think the OP of the second repost must have deleted the thread but here's the "first" thread about this by itself. The search function is your friend. I didn't want to link it over and over again because that would come off more dickish than intended.[/QUOTE]

That's for Episode 1 being free though. The latest deal is that and 200 MSP for each additional episode, so $10 for the full season (ep 1-5). Oh well I just hope that people don't miss it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']That's for Episode 1 being free though. The latest deal is that and 200 MSP for each additional episode, so $10 for the full season (ep 1-5).[/QUOTE]

And this thread was about getting the game for free. The $10 for the full season (again also included in the DotW and dedicated threads) was referred to in the OP but not the point of the post, he just wanted to alert everyone to the freebie. So really, it's a repost and incorrect in the information provided.

[quote name='gordojones88']This has been posted over and over and over.
My brother's girlfriend's neighbor's cat even posted it at least once.[/QUOTE]

I actually did a search and nothing popped up with the whole game free. I did see several posts for the first episode, but since I hadnt played the game yet I didnt know that they had episode 1 listed as a full game. I went ahead and paid the 800 points to get the game. Also thank your brother's girlfriend's neighbor's cat for the post even though I didn't personally see it's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back