Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 on Blu $19.99 Each!

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Walking+Dead%253A+The+Complete+Second+Season+%255B4+Discs%255D+%255BBlu-ray%255D+%2528Blu-ray+Disc%2529/5716645.p?skuId=5716645&productCategoryId=cat02015&id=2425840 and http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Walking+Dead%253A+The+Complete+First+Season+%255B3+Discs+%255C%252F+Blu-ray+%255C%252F+Special+Edition%255D++%2528Special+Edition%2529+%2528Blu-ray+Disc%2529/3421374.p?skuId=3421374&productCategoryId=cat02015&id=2243583

$19.99 each In-Store or Online. Buy both online, get free shipping. Buy both at your nearest store, get free in-store pickup; Also, when Best Buy does In-Store Pickup, they will hold your items for a maximum of 8 days (which likely includes the day of the order, so you have 1 week to go in and pickup. Otherwise, they will cancel the order and refund your card).

Season 1 is some special edition too, BTW.

Shall we try to get Amazon to PM too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thanks!
No problem. Going to do in-store pickup and grab them after my store meeting on Wed, but before I enjoy the day.

Edit: Much as I want to wait, it is extremely rare for Season 2 at this time to hit under $20; Season 1's special edition at Best Buy for that price is worth it before it is no longer made, though. So, I figure...if I am going to get them, might as well bite down and do it, then wait until the holidays for Season 3 to hit low price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my sets. Season 1 Special Edition is cool. Hardcover casing that unfolds into a nice little comic/TV montage of the characters...Season 2 is just a barebones Blu-Ray set...but I hate that fricking Best Buy's price sticker still left residue on the outer sleeve. Oh, well.

Highly tempting. Might bite on this
The Season 1 Special Edition is worth it alone, dude. It's a hardcover casing that folds open into a \_/ style. And behind the disks, there's a cool comic to TV character montage of Rick, Lori, Andrea, so on. Season 2 is also worth the money cause it's gonna be a while before it hits this low again (prolly not until Season 4 releases, and then maybe the holidays of 2014); I just hate that the Best Buy stickers leave a lingering memory on the slipcover of Season 2. Don't suppose anyone knows how to get the leftovers off? Tried tack-stripping with a piece of packing tape, but it wasn't enough for this sort.

Broke down and got the season 1 se and regular season 2. Part of me doesnt feel right having the season 3 blu/dvd combo though lol.

bread's done
Back