WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an offer going on now for 20 points just for posting about how awesome P2S is, if you guys haven't seen it.

If anyone hasn't signed up yet, I've gotten about 40 dollars worth of free stuff from them already, and unlike some other sites, they regularly get new offers to do, and the points you get are good for anything on Amazon as oppsoed to just specific prizes.

I'm up to 802 points and I've only been on this for two days. I'm trying to get my husband a book for 2599 points(I've decided to aim low rather than high). But this book seems to be the perfect gift anyways. He's into the Greek Goddess Eris hardcore(we even named our daughter after her for God sakes) and the book is practically all about chaos and Eris. So I thought it'd be really cool to get for him. They have it in paperback but I want it in hardcover. Once I finish all the deals I can I'll see what other ideas I can muster up for Father's Day. Thats all I'm hunting for. He works hard. I'm not thinking for myself.

Not sure if u answered these, but is there an age requirement?

Do i have to enter personal information to the surveys, i.e address, etc.

How long does it typically take to earn $289?

Thanks

Still doing this site after a couple months. Just put in a order for rock band and 1600 xbox points.

Those points really do add up if you complete offers daily then take a break then let them accumulate. Do the Brandarama ones almost all will credit but make sure to clear your cookies every so often.

Go to the Forum -> General Discussion. There are two threads with April, and End of Round. You need to earn tickets to earn the prizes, however, they are simple to get.

You can buy tickets with gold bars. To get tickets, you can explore the seas, or you can buy them with Gold Bars. Gold Bars can be earned by using the "Vote for Gold" on the navbar to the left. Tickets usually sell for like 3 or so gold bars. Very simple to get. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back