Wallace & Gromit - Pre-order full season and save 25% + 2 free games

Cantatus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Telltale Games today announced the release of Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures. If you pre-order it, you save 25% off the full season, plus you also get two free games: Sam & Max: Ice Station Santa and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Dangeresque 3. The first episode - Fright of the Bumblebees - releases March 24th.

That's 6 episodic games for $26.24. This deal is also available on Steam

Telltale Games will also gift the free games to other accounts if you've previously purchased them (if you email support about it). I'm doubting Steam will do likewise.

While I love most everything Telltale, I think it's important to note that the 6 episodic games break down is as follows:

Wallace & Gromit - all 4 episodes
Sam & Max - Season 2, Episode 1
Strong Bad - Season 1, Episode 3 (I think it's 3)

Telltale has also in the past sent out the disc version when it's released to full-season subscribers. I don't know if that'll be the case here, but I wouldn't doubt it.

[quote name='thelonepig']Telltale has also in the past sent out the disc version when it's released to full-season subscribers. I don't know if that'll be the case here, but I wouldn't doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they've said they will with this one, but the shipping & handling will cost extra. Thanks for clarifying on the episodes, too!

[quote name='thelonepig']Strong Bad - Season 1, Episode 3 (I think it's 3)[/QUOTE]
It's Episode 4.

[quote name='Sarrasis']Thanks for posting. I ordered this for my wife.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Hehe yeah might make an ideal present for my lady too. Don't know why she likes some clay figures speaking in a british accent though. hehe.

Oh well.

[quote name='TheSaint11']Hehe yeah might make an ideal present for my lady too. Don't know why she likes some clay figures speaking in a british accent though. hehe.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, Wallace & Gromit's a classic, loved the few short movies as a kid.

The great thing about the two free games is that you can use them to get the discounted season upgrades.

ah! i can't decide if i want to get this. i LOVE wallace and gromit but i have a feeling these will be a "play through once and never play again" kind of games. hm....

bread's done
Back