Wall•E 3-Disc & Narnia: Prince Caspian 3-Disc Special Editions Blu-Ray $24.95 ea.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Yeah.. but you dont get a rubik cube![/quote]
True.

But I rather have the extra 3rd disc/digital download for $21 total than a cube for $30 total ;)

OK, so I got back from BB and got the 3-disc Blu-Ray set PM'ed to CC's price of $27.99. They also gave me the puzzle cube. It's pretty small, probably 2"x2"x2" in size.

At first, the cashier said they won't PM CC until another worker came by and said only if the ad isn't from one of the stores that was closing. They looked all over the ad to see what store it was from and didn't find anything so they gave it to me (not that they would've since it's a standard regional ad from the Sunday paper).

I would've held out and gotten it at DD but I had $15 in RZ certs to spend so I bit on the BB deal.

As I said early, you should price match Target.com, as the 3 disc is $24.99, and BB have no problem price matching the online website.

I walked in got a 3 disc and regular dvd version for my girlfriend, and got 2 cubes with no problems at all.

n138900018_30095568_6779.jpg

[quote name='MotzCTG']As I said early, you should price match Target.com, as the 3 disc is $24.99, and BB have no problem price matching the online website.
[/quote]

Ah, well, I didn't see you mention Target.COM so I thought you meant the store. The physical Target ad showed it as $29.99 so I went with CC ad instead.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Ah, well, I didn't see you mention Target.COM so I thought you meant the store. The physical Target ad showed it as $29.99 so I went with CC ad instead.[/QUOTE]

Ah roger that, yeah basically Target.com gets all of its prices from Amazon.com, so if Amazon is having a sale just look at Target.com and have BB price match so you can get RZ points.

I got the 2 disc Blu ray version for $21.99 since they couldnt figure out how to do the get $5 off another disney movie when you pre order Wall-E

Picked up the 3 disc Blu-ray today at BB, price matched it to 24.99 and got the cube for free. The only thing I am not crazy about is the case is LARGE.

Now I just have to wait till x-mas to open it as it is a gift to the kids.

Is it a digipak type of packaging? I saw the 3-disc DVD version and it's a digipak with a slip case. How about the 3-disc BR?

[quote name='eau']Is it a digipak type of packaging? I saw the 3-disc DVD version and it's a digipak with a slip case. How about the 3-disc BR?[/QUOTE]
Elite BD case. Or is it the Sony kind? Either way it's thicker than the Speed Racer case.

[quote name='eau']Wall-E is now eligible for the 25% off discount code at deepdiscount. It's $21 shipped.

It's OOS at the moment but the cheapest so far if you don't need it urgently.[/quote]

Looks like it's back in stock, what was the code again for the 25% off?

[quote name='62t']damn do i want $5 by destroying the case?[/quote]
no way - not me. There was a $10 MIR for some other Disney movie not so far back where you had to do the same thing... I passed. I am not going to cut anything off my case for a MIR.

wall.e got shipped to the wrong damn county today, figures, not like it was my day off or anything

???any of y'all seen prince caspian???

[quote name='fuss']no way - not me. There was a $10 MIR for some other Disney movie not so far back where you had to do the same thing... I passed. I am not going to cut anything off my case for a MIR.[/quote]

You are cutting a sliver of a 1cm x 1cm proof of purchase tab. There is 4 of them.... you take the case art work out and save yourself 5 dollars. *this is for the wall-e 3 disc blu-ray*

Its not the barcode....doing that is a joke and i have to agree that's not something i'd do.

Amazon has a promotion for $10 off if you buy both Wall-E and Caspian on Blu-ray. If you update their main blu ray page it should pop up there some place.

I ordered Both in separate orders when Amazon had the everything B2G1. And Wall-E shipped already. I emailed them and they gave me a $10 credit, on the Caspian order that hasn't shipped yet. Amazon kicks ass.

[quote name='shadowrage']Amazon has a promotion for $10 off if you buy both Wall-E and Caspian on Blu-ray. If you update their main blu ray page it should pop up there some place.

I ordered Both in separate orders when Amazon had the everything B2G1. And Wall-E shipped already. I emailed them and they gave me a $10 credit, on the Caspian order that hasn't shipped yet. Amazon kicks ass.[/quote]Here's the wrinkle.

The link to each one listed on the main BR page is for the 2-disc BR edition of each movie, not the 3-disc with the digital copy.

I had an old order and canceled it, placing a new order for both 3-disc editions and thinking that it would get the discount. When it didn't show up, I went back to the main page and found that it was the 2-disc editions that are shown with links on the main BR page. I emailed Amazon.com about the order I just placed, so we'll see what happens.

Interesting. I never saw the deal but after reading about it on a couple of sites I emailed them (I had 2 different orders for the 2 movies, and had the 3 disc versions of both) and got the $10 back in about 10 minutes.

Of course it hasn't hit my credit card yet but hopefully soon..!

why has amazon prime 2-day shipping taking 5 days!!??!?!?!?! I won't be getting wall.e til tomorrow (according to the tracking) think they mis labeled it??

I'll e-mail amazon for the extra $10 deal, we'll see

EDIT: I'm not finding the link on amazon's blu-ray page

Promotion's gone from the main BR page, though it was there from the time of my post and my order a few minutes earlier. It's gone now.

The email I sent was answered by the town idiot, so I called them and they gave me the $10 as a promotional code on my account, after they apologized for the person answering my email not knowing what they were talking about.

Dag, yo! I would have ordered Prince Caspian if I had known it had the same deal going on as Wall-E. And throw $10 off on top of it? I'm sad that I only have Wall-E now. :(

I got more than a little miffed when 'Zon's free shipping said It would ship approx. Nov. 24 when I pre-ordered it 3 months prior. But then it showed up a mere two days after release. Odd thing though-- I'm not sure if it was specifically for Wall•E, but it came in the typical single-DVD brown cardboard foldover, but with Wall•E's name printed all over it. Interesting.

[quote name='Watchman']Odd thing though-- I'm not sure if it was specifically for Wall•E, but it came in the typical single-DVD brown cardboard foldover, but with Wall•E's name printed all over it.[/quote]

Yeah, mine too - mentioned that in my reply (post 83)

bread's done
Back