Walmart 13$ TV sets YMMV?

styl3s

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has been posted, since today i haven't been here in a bit im in myrtle beach and at the walmart here (hence YMMV) they had a TON of 13$ season sets of shows i saw

Burn Notice Season 1
Burn Notice Season 2
The Closer Season 1
Rescue Me Season 1
The Incredible Hulk (i think S1-5, they had a BUNCH)
Few Mcguyver seasons
The Closer Season 1

They had a bunch more but i was in a hurry, picked up both burn notices and Damages, again sorry if its posted i figure tv aficionados who don't know about this will want to jump on it, BN/Damages at 13 is amazing

[quote name='iambeaker']Hey OP...

Can you rename this to reflect these are DVDs and not a physical television set?

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

... You're kidding, right?

Can you rename this to reflect these are DVDs and not a physical television set?

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing! haha

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

LMAO, I too was baffled about that headline, i thought "holy crap 13.00 TV's?" :)

[quote name='Mrsavetheworld']... You're kidding, right?[/QUOTE]

Apparently not, I thought an actual tv too, along with most people. lol

I have also seen airwolf season 1, American dad s1, Ultraman complete series, NCIS, s1, and roseanne. Oh and a few of the mash seasons.

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

This:roll:

No offense to anyone but I did not think for a second that this was an actual tv set for $13.

A tv set for $13 does not make sense. I have maybe seen $99 or $139 but never $13 nor would I expect to.

Wow--I can't believe the posts about actual TVs--the first thing that popped into my mind was tv show box sets (but I do buy a ton of those)--especially since this is the DVD deals forum.

Not gonna lie, saw $13 TV sets and like some of the others here, thought "Hell yea, cheap TV". Now, I may have had a few, but I am rather disappointed none the less. (minus cheap Rescue Me seasons, that show rocks)

I thought tv sets as well but I was also thinking it was definitely YMMV. I was picturing some year 1995 blast from the pasts that got dug out of the back and on placed on clearance aisle.

[quote name='Scorch']you guys are retarded if you thought this thread was for an actual tv.[/QUOTE]
This, TV Series(seasons) have always been called sets, and this is a DVD/BR/HDDVD section not HDTV section

im sorry to the people who actually lack intelligence and thought i was talking about a TV, maybe next time read what section you are in.

There's obviously a lot of people that have never heard of pricing mistakes.
Apparently no one remembers a few years back when a site fucked up iTouch prices and had them for under $4 and honored the price for a few people. Not to mention the possibility of someone having some small 13 inch sets on clearance or something.

So no, you are the idiots for thinking mistakes don't happen.

I knew what the OP meant as far as far as the word "sets" meant in his title. But how hard would it been to add "DVD" before the word sets in the thread topic? He still had over half the space left to post in the title and if he would have added just those three letters there would have been no confusion at all.

bread's done
Back