WALMART: $299 PlayStation 3 Bundle Batman AA / Infamouss and Dark Knight Blu Ray

AcePuppy

CAGiversary!
OUT OF STOCK as of 5:45am EST!

Going to bed but in stock as of 3:30am EST. Mods feel free to close thread once deal goes out of stock.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13227824

Short Description

The PS3 120GB bundle is the perfect gift for the family. This bundle includes infamous and Batman Arkham Asylum games plus a free Dark Knight Blu-ray disc movie, all for a great price. Every PS3 comes with a built-in Blu-ray player to give you the best high-definition viewing experience and pristine picture quality. Plus, the PS3 can play your entire catalog of CDs and DVDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
My head's going to explode. Haha, seriously, oh man. At least I'm kind of getting tired. I emailed Walmart and Bing, will probably drive them both nuts, but I want to know since my order is still processing why I can't cancel it, then I'd immediately go bing and re-order it, and not mess up this time. Hooray.

looks like it's def OOS now. i refreshed a few times. i was about to order it when it disappeared from my cart. wanted this to be my main BD player, sigh.

Well, other people not having confirmation gives me hope that maybe they are bogged down and only some are getting through, hopefully once my debit card clears soon that I'll get the cash back. Have hope everyone. I have to have some hope or I won't sleep, heh. Tenchi, did you pay with debit or what?

I did mine with my credit card. I just checked the status and it's still int processing. I've had some bad luck with bing in the past, but I hope it works today. My last BCB took one day to show up from newegg, so I'm still hoping.

Hopefully I'll get it soon, or contact them in a few days, eesh. 45 bucks is a lot to miss out on, especially since I paid 16 bucks for shipping!

Ditto, got a confirm from walmart but nada on the bing front. Some others were saying they got bing but not wally word email... so jury's still out. Mine is still in "processing" status though. Maybe it will change when it's "shipped".

Gonna give it awhile, since even newegg took almost over a day for bing to show up for me, and usually they are quick. If nothing by tomorrow morning though, definitely will try to launch some emails and have bing honor up the $45 bills.

Munky, I'm in the same boat as you. I contacted Bing support and they said give it 48 hours. Wal Mart did say it was ok to cancel, but it's cutting it close, but now all the bundle deals are over, so I'm not going to cancel. I'll just have some buyer's remorse, heh.

Hey guys. Like Bing support says, don't contact them until 48 hours after the order was placed. I did just that because BCB wasn't showing up in my account. They sent me an e-mail today that they are applying the $44.85 to my account. Great deal!

techim86 thats great news! i emailed them about 10% off of BB which was later in the day(i bought a bb ps3 bundle at 5% for delivery, then apparently friday evening there were some for in store pickup at 10% BCB) but the credit never went through. interestingly enough, i also bought a laptop last night for my cousin who wanted it, never got my 10% from BB back then either. something must be up with bb's site...already emailed about my 10% for the ps3, now i'm waiting 48 hours to whine about the 10% cb on a 649.99 laptop.

I haven't gotten any good emails, so I had to email them back, then email them a screenshot of my order...uh, ok, so I did that last night. I hope I can stop this sillyness and get the cash back I'm owed.

bread's done
Back