Walmart 3DS Deal: $40.00 Gift Card w/ 3DS console purchase.

GunPanther

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just found out about this from my brother in law.

Apparently this is not advertised and my brother in law found out about it simply by purchasing it at a B&M Walmart store in the Sacramento, California area.

The price of the system was $169.99 + tax.

[quote name='GunPanther'] not advertised [/QUOTE]

Well, if you consider having it in their sunday newspaper ad and having signs up for it at the store "not advertised", then yes, it was not advertised.

I NEVER get a Wal-Mart ad in my Sunday paper and I didn't see any signs posted when I bought one for my daugther's boyfriend Tuesday night.

[quote name='DerClaw']Well, if you consider having it in their sunday newspaper ad and having signs up for it at the store "not advertised", then yes, it was not advertised.[/QUOTE]

hahaha

I'm just the messenger.

He claimed it wasn't advertised so I'm taking his word on it.

*sighs*

You humans can be so ungrateful sometimes.

[quote name='GunPanther']hahaha

I'm just the messenger.

He claimed it wasn't advertised so I'm taking his word on it.

*sighs*

You humans can be so ungrateful sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you posted this, didn't see it anywhere else. I'm gonna try to PM it at best buy so I can use my $100 rewardzone cert.

Thanks, I did not know about this deal. I might have to get it if the ads for next week are not better.

Huh, the new ad came out today, this is actually from last weeks ad. (Its regular price without any gift card in this weeks ad). I guess if they still have the signs up though you can get the deal. Maybe today is the last day.

[quote name='cobra-05']I'm glad you posted this, didn't see it anywhere else. I'm gonna try to PM it at best buy so I can use my $100 rewardzone cert.[/QUOTE]

More power to you.

I hope you do get a pricematch, as any free stuff is better then no free stuff.

Please let us know if you do get a pricematch.

[quote name='cobra-05']I was able to price match at best buy with no problem, thanks again for posting this.[/QUOTE]

No problemo.

I like to see fellow CAGs save, as I have saved many times over thanks to other awesome CAGs who share their deal findings.

The 3DS must still just not be selling well...I know if I were to get back into owning a dedicated gaming handheld..which I'm admittedly not, I wouldn't think twice about opting for either the DSiXL (which I owned) or the Vita.

bread's done
Back