Walmart $5 Wii NERF Gun (Game not included)

123pop

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
NERF N-Strike Switch Shot EX-3 @ Walmart

$5.00 + 97 cent shipping ($10 off)

Update: Despacio saw that Amazon is selling it for the same price + free shipping on orders over $25.

NERF gun and Nyko Perfect Shot Comparison(From review here)

nerf-switch-shot-perfect-shot-comparison.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Got a copy of the Nerf game (disc only) for $5 from the Hollywood Video sale, so now I have a couple of cheap guns to go with it.

i think this gun is way better than perfect shot. also picked 2 of these up for 2.74 at target about 2 weeks ago.

I really like my Perfect Shot, but wouldn't mind trying another gun and I need a second gun for multiplayer HOtD and Ghost Squad anyway. $6 and change seems like a good deal to me. Thanks OP!

I must say I bought that at Target clearance for $3.74, and it is a fantastic Wii gun, you need to try it with House of the Dead Overkill. Plus as a side bonus it is one powerfull and accurate NERF gun I think the last time I fired a NERF gun was 20 years ago. But boy is that thing fun to shoot and the whisstling darts are great.

Thanks OP. Picked one up, but actually ordered it from Amazon as they have it also for $5. No tax and Free Super Saver Shipping (added it to a few other items to get to $25)

Has this been $5 on amazon long? Or should I hurry up and pick one up now? Would like to take a look at my local Target first.

As someone who owns both the Nerf gun and Perfect Shot, and compared them head to head, I think the PF is still better. Basically it boils down the the handles. The Nerf handle is shorter and has those finger outlines, so it's a bit awkward feeling after a while for anyone with a decent sized hand. It might not be that much of a problem if you only play 15 minutes or so, but after a while, it'll start feeling werid. The Perfect Shot's handle is much bigger and sturdier, so it just feels more comfortable, especially after a longer session. Playing with the PF after the Nerf gun was like night and day. However, the trigger in the Nerf gun is slightly better. The PF uses a slider, so when you press the trigger, a slidepiece will move along with it and press the B button. It works very well, but you have to press the button deep enough to register. The Nerf gun uses a flap that move up very slightly when the trigger is pressed but it's enough to do the job, so you're firing off shots is faster and easier.

Overall, it's definitely worth the price if you need a Wii gun, especially if it's going to be a secondary gun.

Is this B&M as well? Or do I have to order online?

If I find it and it is not at this $5 pricepoint, Walmart does not pricematch their own website correct?

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Bought that same nerf gun last weekend on clearance at my local target store in the toy section for $2.74 + tax.[/QUOTE]
As did I.:D

Picked one up from Amazon. Already have 2 Perfect Shots, but this looks to be more durable and CAG approved.

Has anybody noticed that you can't do site-to-store on this? It only lets me choose home shipping, even on checkout. Or is that because it's on Clearance?

[quote name='emperordahc']Has anybody noticed that you can't do site-to-store on this? It only lets me choose home shipping, even on checkout. Or is that because it's on Clearance?[/QUOTE]

Ha! but for .97 shipping? I mean that surely is cheaper than the gas to get there (even though I hate it when people say that) However, I noticed that I did Site-To-Store for the Earth Defense deal, and I'm using PayPal, the wal-mart I picked the game up at is still an option. I bet if I chose it though, it would get loss or really piss the people at wal-mart off in a 'wtf?' sort of way..

I'm in for one, partly b/c the Target clearance one's I saw were all ripped apart and open...

Edit: Also, I think the OP needs to be changed to $1.97 shipping, b/c that was the standard shipping price that I saw..could be different for some I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back