Walmart - Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) /Mass Effect 2 - $30 [update]

matsam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
From Twitter, website does not reflect prices yet. Check your local Walmart!

http://twitter.com/WMGameDeals

Alien vs. Predator (PS3/360) - $39.83
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) - $29.83
Biggest Loser (Wii) - $29.86
Dark Void (PS3/360) - $19.83
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3/360) - $48.83
Greenday Rock Band (PS3/360) - $49.83 - (Wii) - $39.83
GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP) - $19.83
Just Cause 2 (PS3/360) - $48.93
Karaoke Rev Bundle (with mic) (PS3/360) - $34.83
Mass Effect 2 (360/PC) - $29.83
Medal of Honor Heroes (PSP) - $10.00
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) - $20.00
MX vs ATV Reflex (PS3/360) - $18.93
Need for Speed Shift (PS3/360) - $29.83
Scene it Twilight (DS) - $19.83
Shaun White (Wii) - $14.83
Split Second (PS3/360) - $39.84
Sponge Bob Boat Bash - $29.86
Super Hero Squad (Wii) - $18.93
Tream Trauma (Wii) - $34.83
Uncharted 2 (PS3) - $39.83
Word Master (DS) - $10.00
WWE Smack vs Raw (PS3/360) - $29.86

Console deal:
PS3 250GB Bundle including UFC 2010 and Bioshock 2 for the regular retail of $349

I think GTA:CW for DS is also this price. You can also get ME2 for 20 bucks at TRU if you can find it.

EDIT: Sorry guys, someone on RFD confirmed the price for BFBC2 is for the PC versions only... :(
The console version of BFBC2 is $44.83.

EDIT 2: They just updated their twitter with a lot of price drops. Most of them are just regular price drops available everywhere else, or even worse, shovelware. Hope this still helps some.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thegamecubist']Damnit so many deals! Just when I resigned myself to buy less games ;_;[/QUOTE]
I've said this so many times I've lost count, lol...

Thanks for the heads up OP, will try to pick this up tonight.

[quote name='game_fanatic']The prices can only go lower, ladies and gents. I'll be waiting for BC2 to reach $19.99 and I'll make sure to snag a copy![/QUOTE]
Thats one good point as well. I wonder how the multiplayer would be like when that time comes? But at least you and I would be playing, so...it won't be completely empty :lol:

[quote name='addone']Thats one good point as well. I wonder how the multiplayer would be like when that time comes? But at least you and I would be playing, so...it won't be completely empty :lol:[/QUOTE]

Make that three ... $30 is tempting, but I have enough other games to keep me busy until it hits $20.

[quote name='onemorechanc']Make that three ... $30 is tempting, but I have enough other games to keep me busy until it hits $20.[/QUOTE]
You brought a very important point to my attention!
...which system would game_fanatic get it for!?

[quote name='addone']You brought a very important point to my attention!
...which system would game_fanatic get it for!?
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, decisions, decisions! I prefer the Xbox 360 for shooters, but I've bought a couple Xbox 360-style controllers for the PS3. If MS would release a PS3 controller molded after the 360 controller, I would never touch my 360 again. Probably why they haven't done it, and never will hah.

Anyone know how to PM this at like Future Shop? Will they just call the store? I have a gift card to Future Shop but not to WAL-MART (damn predicaments like these). Any ideas? :p

EDIT: Nvm, just saw BC2 is PC only. Crap. :p

ME2 & BC2 might be a permanent price drop, they've been $30 on steam since sometime last week or so, with no announcement

funny, my random desktop wallpaper for today is BC2

[quote name='Jbently']Walmart also has the Mass Effect 2 CE (360) for $44.83 if anyone is looking for that.[/QUOTE]

And Gamestop has it for $39.99 if you can find it!

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']
EDIT: Nvm, just saw BC2 is PC only. Crap. :p[/QUOTE]
My heart has been thoroughly broken.
And for the better, it only means I'll be waiting for it to magically hit $20 now :)

Any idea what the PC Collector's Edition of ME2 is going for? I believe I've seen some of those still around locally.

[quote name='seed84']bad company 2 is $39.99 at rcss now but everyone should be dropping the price soon as the gold edition comes out at the end of the month similar to a goty edition http://www.amazon.ca/Battlefield-Ba..._4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1281821972&sr=8-4 (it even comes with battlefield 1943)[/QUOTE]

With the regular edition at 40 bucks, Onslaught mode at $9.99 and BF1943 at $14.99, you'd only be saving 5 bucks, and that's if you plan on buying everything in the Ultimate Edition. Not a great "GotY" version, imo. I'd rather wait for a version that comes with Vietnam, now that would be worth it!

bread's done
Back