Walmart
iconwalmart_r3.gif

Bing Cashback 10%
cbcoin.gif

Last updated 02/06/10

1. Go to the search site: www.bing.com

2. Enter in the search: "walmart exercise equipment" or "Walmart Exercise bike"
or you can put this in the address bar:
javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('Walmart');"))

3. Click on the "Bing cashback" for Walmart link at the top of the search results.

4. The intermediate Bing cashback site will show that a Walmart 15% cashback will be applied and asks for a signin or an e-mail address. A Windows Live ID (which is like a slightly enhanced Hotmail account) that is enrolled in the Bing cashback program is required to receive the cashback. Giving only your e-mail address will make it so the cashback program can later send an e-mail requesting you to sign up to receive the cashback.

5. After signing in or giving your e-mail address, the Bing cashback site will redirect you to walmart.com. There will be no indication that a cashback program will apply to the purchase at any point while shopping there.

6. Complete an order from walmart.com following this redirection. Using PayPal may be easiest because the cashback will be sent to your PayPal account.

7. Wait about 15 to 30 minutes for Bing cashback to send a message to your given e-mail address or Bing cashback e-mail address. If you do not receive this message within about an hour, you may want to cancel your order.

8. This message will give a link to sign up for Bing cashback and/or claim your cashback. When signing up for Bing cashback, they require personal information such as your name, address, and phone number.

9. The cashback will then take about 60 days to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the other thread says dead and was moved, but the deal is very much alive.

Just made 2 purchases with 20% and its working fine and dandy.

Search "Walmart Exercise Bike" on bing and click on the walmart ad.

good luck and happy hunting

Nice!!! Thanks for notifying all of us. This has been a complete circus act the past 48 hours lol. ^^

I bought yesterday at 20% and it worked perfect. So i bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 today. Thank

It worked fine for pre-orders for me. Got Dante's Inferno wtih a $10 gift card, God of War III with $10 gc, and a Madden 11 pre-order (for like 6 months from now) with a $20 gc and got the cashback email just now for the full 20%.

If you plan on using the Gift Card you recieved yesterday, you won't be able to use PayPal. Someone correct me if I'm wrong if you use something other then PayPal you will not see the BCB?

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']If you plan on using the Gift Card you recieved yesterday, you won't be able to use PayPal. Someone correct me if I'm wrong if you use something other then PayPal you will not see the BCB?[/QUOTE]

No, you can use credit card, whatever. The only Paypal rule onle applies to eBay Bing Cashback, every other store you can use whatever and they'll give you cashback.

@ ranger5000

60 days

Given I used the gift cards I earned yesterday.. and end paying off for something in full.. I DON'T receive cash back for the price of the product, correct?

For example: I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ($45) and paid it off in full with gift cards. I don't receive 20% back from $45, do I?

Just wanted to clarify. :)

The javascript trick is working. Go to bing.com and then put the following in the address bar and press return:

javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('Walmart');"))

Click the Walmart link. Make sure it says you're getting 20% off - yesterday it dropped to 4%. Today it's back to 20%.

I just put in a pre-order for Read Dead Redemption w/ $10 gift card via this method.

[quote name='ranger5000']When will it show up on my Bing Cashback page?[/QUOTE]

Took me < 90 minutes for 2 orders. One today one yesterday

They don't charge ahead of time for pre-orders. This actually works out in your favor using BCB. I'm on the fence on this, how's shipping on the games?

[quote name='Serpentor']They don't charge ahead of time for pre-orders. This actually works out in your favor using BCB. I'm on the fence on this, how's shipping on the games?[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. I didn't see anything about release day delivery...just the standard 1-day, 2-3 day, and standard shipping options. Haven't finished my order to see what prices are yet though.

[quote name='dcm1602']If your preorder includes a bonus gift card im 99% sure they charge immediately[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, well that's fine I guess. I do have $40 in gift cards to blow, hope they don't screw up anything.

Has anyone tried buying gift cards (not games with gift cards) on there with BCB?

Because if you can buy say 100$ in gift cards, then get 20$ BCB then use the 100$ in gift cards to buy 100$ in games with another 20$ BCB, you effectively could get lots of free money >

[quote name='dcm1602']Has anyone tried buying gift cards (not games with gift cards) on there with BCB?

Because if you can buy say 100$ in gift cards, then get 20$ BCB then use the 100$ in gift cards to buy 100$ in games with another 20$ BCB, you effectively could get lots of free money >

[quote name='dcm1602']Has anyone tried buying gift cards (not games with gift cards) on there with BCB?

Thanks OP, finally got the link and pre-ordered Metroid Other M just now. If it works, I'll try it again to pick up a 4000 Live points card. It's only $45 right now.

[quote name='jiggawhat']How fast do they usually send out the egift cards?[/QUOTE]
I got mine within a minute of placing the order

can i use the egift card with bing cashback?

wasn't sure if the gift cards mentioned before on this thread meant these egift cards or the physical gift cards.

Bioshock 2 (PC)
Splinter Cell: Conviction (Xbox 360)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
God of War III (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)

My wallet hates you right now.

The way this works (for games with gift cards) is that you are buying the game at a discount, but are required to buy an egiftcard in order to get that discount. For example, in the case of Battlefield Bad Company 2, you pre-order the game for $56-$10 = $46. Incidentally you are only charged tax on $46. You are also, however, required to buy a $10 egiftcard, though no tax on that.

EDIT: you also get Bing Cash Back if you do that, and that's on the full $56, so you'll get $11.20 BCB.

I haven't seen anything show up on my credit card yet, but I'm guessing (and, yes, it's a guess) that you get charged for the egiftcard immediately since you get that immediately, and are charged for the game when it ships, at the discounted price. Now, this is thrown out the window if you pay with paypal - paypal charges you immediately as they are the ones handling the payment. I wouldn't use paypal for a pre-order if you can avoid it.

The 20% is still there, I just tried it and it worked. Use the javascript trick to get it every time (see an earlier post).

[quote name='pureheat101']can i use the egift card with bing cashback?

wasn't sure if the gift cards mentioned before on this thread meant these egift cards or the physical gift cards.[/QUOTE]

I hope so that's what I just did.

bread's done
Back