Walmart Black Friday PS3 bundles STILL available!!! - Variation available online

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I can confirm that Walmart Black Friday PS3 bundles w/ Infamous, Arkham Asylum, & The Dark Knight Blu-Ray are still available in stores. My wife & I were our local Walmart tonight & they had AT LEAST 2 or 3 systems left!

I would have snagged one, but I don't have the money until some pending ebay/paypal stuff goes thru.

I thought I'd pass this along.

cheapyd edit:
There is a variation of this bundle available online:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13020931

PlayStation 3 Value Bundle includes:
  • Console
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3
  • InFamous for PS3
  • Dark Knight, 2 Disc digital copy for Blu-Ray
  • Sony Blu-ray Remote
  • Extra Controller for PS3 (total of 2 controllers)

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked at work today and most stores in the southern Ill area still had on-hands of the ps3 bundle.

oh man

i wished i lived in your areas. i checked Secacaus and Kearny here in NJ and they were all gone. i should have checked Jersey City, i am figuring its out of stock by now.

Best Buy in Secacaus had a pallet full of them. Problem was, they were charging 360 for them. They opened the box, got the ps3 and updated it, then put it back in the box and sealed it. LOL. i just returned it.
i could have bought it online from Best Buy but after the terrible service and the terrible day they gave me i just passed their deals. fuck em.

now i am just waiting for a holiday bundle or something.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']The Wal-Mart in the West San Francisco area has one, but I don't recommend buying there...it's Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

Where is West of San Francisco? Pacific Ocean?

[quote name='gunndaddy']I checked at work today and most stores in the southern Ill area still had on-hands of the ps3 bundle.[/QUOTE]

Which store # do you work at?

actually 408 dollars plus shipping and taxes

however, the 15percent bing is going so might as well use it

Also
it comes with
A blue Ray Controller
an extra Controller
the old bundle offered before

i really dont need the bluray controller or the extra controller...but those two items are pretty expensive by themselves..is a nice thing to have i guess

Yeah forgot about the taxes and shipping. I have it in my cart trying to decide whether to jump on it or not. $408 is still cheaper than I bought my original 360 Elite for though.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Wal-Mart has it back online but for $369 as a cyberweek deal.[/QUOTE]It also includes an additional DualShock 3 and Blu-ray remote. Added link to OP.

[quote name='agentghost']$12.97 shipping fee is quite steep... no ship to store option..:cry:[/QUOTE]

Bing has a 15% for Walmart right now which would take care of shipping and tax.

[quote name='shibaraski']my friend and i returned 2 bundles at walmart. goodluck. its in cerritos ca[/QUOTE]

just wondering what was your reason for returning it?

That's a good deal. You're basically getting a 120GB PS3 for ~$200. Bing has 15% cashback for WalMart right now too.

I saw this add on the walmart website and when i looked for it on bing, they didn't have it listed. Can anyone find the bing search with it listed please!

P.S. if I find it in a store, will it still be $299?

Go to bing, click shopping, click bing cashback stores, click walmart, log in to bing, then click the link to proceed to walmart.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I live near Chapel Hill, NC which is in the Raleigh-Durham area.[/QUOTE] what walmart? i live near Raleigh and have been trying to find one

[quote name='JaroldL']just wondering what was your reason for returning it?[/QUOTE]

my friend decided to go with the bestbuy bundle and my girlfriend got one but decided to just buy a bluray player.

This is a very hard bundle to pass up, if
a) I didn't already own a 360 or
b) my 3 favorite movies (Jaws, Tron and Flash Gordon) were available on Blu Ray
I would have to jump on this deal

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Where is West of San Francisco? Pacific Ocean?[/QUOTE]

The Farallons store. I wouldn't recommend doing business there, though. They're all sharks.

Ran some numbers on the $369 deal with controller and remote vs. the Amazon bundle. Pretty close but Amazon still came out ahead, and no waiting for the "Bing!"
Lower tax might swing it in Walmart's favor though.

[quote name='ThisIsJackBauer']what walmart? i live near Raleigh and have been trying to find one[/QUOTE]

Hillsborough 24 hour Walmart on @ 86 & I-85.

Can anyone explain what the bing.com thing is? I keep reading about that on the site but i'm not sure what it is or how to sign up for it.

Just got back from my walmart... sure enough 3 Ps3's left. Plus they had about every deal from BF still going cause they had so many of everything!

But I called my mom and her walmart had tons of them and she is going to pick one up since her sales tax is cheaper than mine. So excited I got to pick this up, wish i had the money to get another to sell... they are going for $400-450 on ebay!

This does not seem like a great deal. You could buy the Amazon bundle and buy the controller and remote also from Amazon and come out with paying no tax or shipping.

299.99+39.99+19.82=359.80

Sure it comes without the Blu-ray movie, but you should be able to pick that up for less than 10 bucks.

Wal-mart deal is around 381.

[quote name='pirasee']This does not seem like a great deal. You could buy the Amazon bundle and buy the controller and remote also from Amazon and come out with paying no tax or shipping.

299.99+39.99+19.82=359.80

Sure it comes without the Blu-ray movie, but you should be able to pick that up for less than 10 bucks.

Wal-mart deal is around 381.[/QUOTE]

Would you mind linking to the PS3 bundle on Amazon? Searching Amazon.com for PS3 does not bring up any bundles for $299.

@pirasee:
You're forgetting the two games that come with the Walmart bundle, plus the 15% bing cashback; tax will be YMMV depending on the state you're in. Personally, I'm planning on flipping everything but the PS3 and one controller, soooo...
408.18 Total (FL tax + shipping)
- $61.23 Bing 15%
- ~$40 for 1 blue controller (blue seems to fetch more than black)
- ~$15 for remote
- ~$50 for Batman AA
- ~$40 for Infamous
= ~$200 for a 120GB PS3 w/ controller

[quote name='pheadbaq']
- $61.23 Bing 15%
[/QUOTE]

Bing Cashback pays you 15% on the tax and shipping cost?

[quote name='bficky']Would you mind linking to the PS3 bundle on Amazon? Searching Amazon.com for PS3 does not bring up any bundles for $299.[/QUOTE]

I guess its gone cause I do not see it either. Sonystyle has one: dealzon.com/deals/ps3-slim-120gb-console-bundle-w-infamous-killzone-2-games

Or

dealzon.com/deals/ps3-slim-250gb-console-bundle-w-infamous-uncharted-drake-s-fortune-games

Walmart deal I'm talking about is this:

walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13020931

@pheadbaq

Your right in a sense, yesterday I swear Amazon had a two game bundle w/PS3 for 299.99

[quote name='gantt']Bing Cashback pays you 15% on the tax and shipping cost?[/QUOTE]

No they don't as I believe he was just getting overzealous with the deal. BCB should be $55.50($370*.15). Also, unless he is flipping those games to a friend good luck at fetching $50 for Batman and $40 for Infamous.

From anyone who has actually gotten one of these bundles, what's the nature of the packaging on the bundled games?....Some folks were saying they were going to be in one disk/one case while others said they would be standard retail packaging with each item separate

[quote name='pheadbaq']@pirasee:
You're forgetting the two games that come with the Walmart bundle, plus the 15% bing cashback; tax will be YMMV depending on the state you're in. Personally, I'm planning on flipping everything but the PS3 and one controller, soooo...
- $61.23 Bing 15%
- ~$40 for 1 blue controller (blue seems to fetch more than black)
- ~$15 for remote
- ~$50 for Batman AA
- ~$40 for Infamous
= ~$200 for a 120GB PS3 w/ controller[/QUOTE]

Bing will not pay you 15% on your tax and shipping. So only 15% on 369.99. Sorry dude! :roll:

[quote name='bestkeeper14']Just got back from my walmart... sure enough 3 Ps3's left. Plus they had about every deal from BF still going cause they had so many of everything!

But I called my mom and her walmart had tons of them and she is going to pick one up since her sales tax is cheaper than mine. So excited I got to pick this up, wish i had the money to get another to sell... they are going for $400-450 on ebay![/QUOTE]

what idiot would spend $400 - $450 for that bundle? You can buy the PS3, games, and movie separately for less than that. Are you sure they're "buying" them at that price, or are they just "listed" at that price?

[quote name='mywhitenoise']what idiot would spend $400 - $450 for that bundle? You can buy the PS3, games, and movie separately for less than that. Are you sure they're "buying" them at that price, or are they just "listed" at that price?[/QUOTE]

Definitely not a CAG. However, I have checked the completed listings just out of curiosity and guess what, someone has bought one for $399 + free shipping + no tax.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PlayStation-3-P...ZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item3357e05847

[quote name='K_G']From anyone who has actually gotten one of these bundles, what's the nature of the packaging on the bundled games?....Some folks were saying they were going to be in one disk/one case while others said they would be standard retail packaging with each item separate[/QUOTE]
Each of the games and the Blu-ray come in their own case. However, the games both have "NOT FOR RESALE" in place of the UPC and the UPC on the Blu-ray is slashed with a knife.

ok...no one has answered the question it seems about 4 or 5 of us have asked...is the bundle STILL $299+tax in-store?!

I just got paid, and since my mom was either going to get me this or a 32gb itouch for christmas...i wouldn't mind treating myself to a bundle..

Online $369.99 bundle is now marked as "unavailable" when you add it to your cart.
Also the Sony extra controller is now gone.

Was hoping to jump on this deal with bing cashback. Anyone know anything about this?

bread's done
Back