Walmart: Black Ops 2 for Wii U $10

Yep. Nintendoland and Batman: Arkham City were also $10 at a Saskatchewan location.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked Nintendo Land, Batman, and Black Ops 2 in New Brunswick and none were marked down here.  Pretty hot deal if you can find them.

none of the walmarts around me have it :( would anyone be able to get nintendoland and possibly do a meetup? (toronto)

Hoarders took all.
That's crappy. I was fortunate to grab the last copy of Black Ops at a local store -- a couple of other games on the list I'm interested in, including Batman (which I want to play through a second time). Not holding out much hope for those.

managed to get myself a copy of nintendo land and considering i picked up a wii u for 200, i think i ended up with a pretty good deal :D

Wandered into my local RCSS (Main & Marine, Vancouver) and noticed somebody got them to admatch NHL 2013, on the 360. Weird, but it's just sitting there for $10 if anybody wants one. 
1bwy.jpg

For anyone looking for these deals, Amazon currently has most these games going for $20.  So not quite as good but still much cheaper then they were.   I'm guessing it's from re-sellers that got the deal and are now posting it.

You didn't see any of the WiiU games on sale there too, did you?

Wandered into my local RCSS (Main & Marine, Vancouver) and noticed somebody got them to admatch NHL 2013, on the 360. Weird, but it's just sitting there for $10 if anybody wants one.
1bwy.jpg

If you go on Walmart.ca you can pick whatever one of these Wii U games your interested in and select your area.  It will then generate who's got what and if they dropped the price down to $10 or not.   

In my particular area I had 5 stores with it marked down and 2 or three still at regular price.

My local Walmart has at least 4 copies each of Batman, COD, Nintendoland and Assassin's Creed 3. I was tempted to pick up a copy of each and I don't even own a WiiU.

My local Walmart has at least 4 copies each of Batman, COD, Nintendoland and Assassin's Creed 3. I was tempted to pick up a copy of each and I don't even own a WiiU.
The only one I truly wanted was Batman and of course it turns out it was the only one I couldn't find. Picked up Nintendoland and AC, along with a price matched Wii U basic from Futureshop to the sold out Target price.

I had bought a deluxe 2 weeks earlier on a sale but this was even better so that's gone back. Just wish the basic had the stands and cradles as well but it's only a minor loss.

I may head back there tonight to pick up some other stuff. Would anyone be interested in a copy of the titles I mentioned above? I'd hate to see a hoarder snap them all up. 

Only COD and NintendoLand left in my city. I was hoping to find Batman and/or Assassin's Creed but I guess I got there too late :(

But I did get the basic console for the Target $149.99 price so I am stoked. More games would have been nice though!

I may head back there tonight to pick up some other stuff. Would anyone be interested in a copy of the titles I mentioned above? I'd hate to see a hoarder snap them all up.
I'd love a copy of either Nintendo Land or Batman if you are willing to ship cross-country (at my expense, of course).

If there aren't any or if you aren't keen on shipping, that's ok too. :)

Only Nintendo Land left at my location.  However, they had a special deal on Mass Effect 3: Special Edition for Wii U: only $79.83!

I'm with ospray. If they have a Batman, I'd be willing to pay for shipping and an extra dollar or something to cover the paypal fees.

Hey Jessup, were you able to scoop up any of these remaining games?
Sorry man, had to leave town unexpectedly for a few days. On the bright side, I stopped by Walmart yesterday and all the copies that were there earlier in the week still seem to be there.

Now, I've never actually shipped anything before, so what's the standard deal usually? I can send COD right? Would asking for $13 be too much for my time and effort?

Also, I'm in BC if that helps anyone of you decide.

Sorry man, had to leave town unexpectedly for a few days. On the bright side, I stopped by Walmart yesterday and all the copies that were there earlier in the week still seem to be there.

Now, I've never actually shipped anything before, so what's the standard deal usually? I can send COD right? Would asking for $13 be too much for my time and effort?

Also, I'm in BC if that helps anyone of you decide.
I've never tried COD before. Checking the CanadaPost page, doesn't seem like the option I'd recommend due to added costs. I think PayPal is the most common payment method, with people paying up front before you send anything and often adding a buck or two to cover any fees on your end.

For sending games, I usually grab a pack of 6" by 9" padded envelopes from the local dollar store and then each envelope costs about... what, $1.50 or $2 per game to ship within Canada? The nice thing about this is that they are just small enough to ship as oversized lettermail instead of parcel post - which translates into a big savings in shipping fees. You can even use stamps after getting the first one sent to confirm the amount, and then don't have to actually visit the post office.

Asking for roughly $13 or $14, plus shipping, per game isn't at all unreasonable in my opinion.

I've never tried COD before. Checking the CanadaPost page, doesn't seem like the option I'd recommend due to added costs. I think PayPal is the most common payment method, with people paying up front before you send anything and often adding a buck or two to cover any fees on your end.

For sending games, I usually grab a pack of 6" by 9" padded envelopes from the local dollar store and then each envelope costs about... what, $1.50 or $2 per game to ship within Canada? The nice thing about this is that they are just small enough to ship as oversized lettermail instead of parcel post - which translates into a big savings in shipping fees. You can even use stamps after getting the first one sent to confirm the amount, and then don't have to actually visit the post office.

Asking for roughly $13 or $14, plus shipping, per game isn't at all unreasonable in my opinion.
Ok, I think I can manage that. I think there's at least 4 copies of the titles I mentioned above. How does $14 plus shipping sound? PM me with what you'd like.

bread's done
Back