Walmart Bundled Item - Poor Return Policy

d3adliner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
On Cyber Monday I purchased a PS4 bundle that came with an extra controller of your choice and an extra game of your choice. WHen I pressed to submit the order it told me the black controller was out of stock, so I chose blue, told me it was out of stock, chose white, was oos, chose urban camo and the order went through.

So, I was simply going to exchange the unopened controller for a black one at the local store when it arrived. Since it came in a bundle deal they "estimated" everything on the receipts at a lower cost than what their actual prices are. Problem is, they tell me that if I want to exchange, I need to pay the difference of $20. My problem with that, and what I stated to them is that I could have just brought the controller in and said I didn't have the receipt and they would have just exchanged it under their "no receipt" policy with no questions asked, and without having to pay any extra. It's not like I'm asking for more money back than what I paid to be refunded to my credit card, I just want to exchange the thing for a different color.

Why does a person WITH a receipt get a worse return policy than a person withOUT their receipt?

bread's done
Back