Walmart.ca pre-orders: Black Ops II and Hitman Absolution ($39.83)

kn420994

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Walmart.ca has Black Ops II and Hitman Absolution for $39.83 each, plus $0.97 shipping. Epic Mickey II is also available for $29.83 plus shipping. I've never ordered from Walmart.ca before, but these are definitely better deals than Futureshop and Best Buy are offering. These games have been going in and out of stock on the website, so keep checking if they appear out of stock. At the time of posting, Hitman and Epic Mickey for PS3 and Xbox 360 are sold out, but every version of Black Ops is available, as is the Wii version of Epic Mickey.

Black ops: http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore...&skuTypeParam=Normal&catgId=&_requestid=88505

Hitman: http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore...&skuTypeParam=Normal&catgId=&_requestid=88572

Epic Mickey: http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore...&skuTypeParam=Normal&catgId=&_requestid=88666

Is Epic Mickey 2 going to be $30 at launch? I would like the PS3 version since he 360 doesn't have any Kinect stuff.

[quote name='Mr.']Is Epic Mickey 2 going to be $30 at launch? I would like the PS3 version since he 360 doesn't have any Kinect stuff.[/QUOTE]

All console versions of EM2 is going to be 50 bucks, since the PS360 versions are upported from the Wii. But 30 bucks is really tempting for me even tho I'm only interested in the 3DS one.

Aww, Hitman is sold out now. I was thinking of changing over from my FS pre-order from last year's E3.

I was going to preorder blops and hitman but the walmart shipping is by cart and buggy to calgary so I think I will end up using futureshop. I could pick it up at the store and return the shipped copy but it doesn't seem worth it for $5 when the last E3 deals are futureshop were all at my office on release date.

Thanks OP, anyone know how much you can sell blops2 for at eb/besbuy like 3-4 month after the release date?

Yup! Just pre-ordered Epic Mickey for PS3. If you were looking to get in on these, I'd get on it before they go out of stock again ;)

[quote name='retro.elite']All games shows it is ready for pre-order.[/QUOTE]
Cheers! Going for Hitman, Mickey and Blops too.

[quote name='z7enZ']Thanks OP, anyone know how much you can sell blops2 for at eb/besbuy like 3-4 month after the release date?[/QUOTE]

Probably like ~$25 before three months and like $15 at four months.

[quote name='KAPBAM']Yup! Just pre-ordered Epic Mickey for PS3. If you were looking to get in on these, I'd get on it before they go out of stock again ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just double checked and it was back in stock. I snagged a copy...great deal. Thanks op.

good deal, too bad it's walmart.ca and not walmart.com . I dont think they will be able to shipped to the united states ?
Atleast some people are getting a deal on hitman and cod

Tempted to pre-order Hitman. That's a great price, but I'm skeptical about how its going to be. I haven't liked what I've heard and seen so far.

bread's done
Back