Walmart Cleaning House

Akuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got back from my local Walmart (Rockford,IL. on Forest Hills and Riverside) and they had the Pelican wireless Xbox controlers for $10. They had a ton, about 50 on an end cap. There were a bunch of other misc. items that looked cool but my funds are limited. They also had the Mad Catz Universal Head Set that works with Xbox, PS2, or PC for $15.
Sorry if this is a repost.

[quote name='Akuma']Just got back from my local Walmart (Rockford,IL. on Forest Hills and Riverside) and they had the Pelican wireless Xbox controlers for $10. They had a ton, about 50 on an end cap. There were a bunch of other misc. items that looked cool but my funds are limited. They also had the Mad Catz Universal Head Set that works with Xbox, PS2, or PC for $15.
Sorry if this is a repost.[/QUOTE]

Figured this would happen soon--that particular Walmart has had almost an entire wall section with just those Pelican controllers, never seemed to diminish any upon any of my visits. Talk about overstocking.

The walmart in Camden, SC is also clearing out some stuff. Picked up one of the pelican xbox wireless controllers for $12. Not really anything else of interest.

i got a pretty neato Nintendo DS case/backpack thing for 4 bucks last visit.. they also had some cheapo styluses (like a 5 pack for 3 bucks or something to that effect) they also had the pelican wireless controllers for around 10 (didn't really catch the price as i don't care for wireless xbox controllers.. i mean come on the cord is like 5 miles long and if i remember right you can't use the xbox live headset on them.. ) but cool if you want those kinds of controllers.. btw i'm in price ut

[quote name='RaPtOrsIII']ROXXORIII is me. Only spelled wrong[/QUOTE]
Actually its ROXXOR !!!!!1111

Not IIIII,
exclamation points and ones, not the letter I.

I got the Pelican X360 control pad for $10 as well at the Porter TX store.

ALso had the Logitech Playgear Pocsket for PSP for $10, the Logitech PS2 USB headset for $10 and X360 MS brand faceplates for $7.(Woody,silver and the blue one with fancy pinstripe)

bread's done
Back