FarCry [As reported]

$25
Bionicles Heroes
Barnyard
Legend of Dragon
Super Swing Golf

$30
Marble Mania

Some of these games are spread all over the entertainment section at walmart. Some clearance are near or behind the POS cash register.. some in the glass case (with wrong prices)... I guess they haven't figured out how to do clearance yet... Good Luck.

What's funny is that my Wal-Mart also had those at those prices, and my Wal-Mart NEVER does clearances. I think this may be the first actual nationwide Wal-Mart "clearance". Mine also had some $4.99 UMD's.

Yeah someone in the Earth Defense Force thread for $24.99 mentioned walmart national sending a list of over hundred games mark down to clear inventory for the upcoming onslaught of games...

Going to grab EDF since I heard good things...

[quote name='chicagoz']I guess I'll be heading to Wal Mart in an hour to find EDF and Just Cause. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just Cause is 16.96 at CC if yours still has it and are not boycotting it

Thanks, buster!

Is Hot Host Golf any good? :)

I'd go to my local Wal-Mart and look for Field Commander for $10, but there's zero chance they'd have a copy. Their PSP selection is usually three or four EA games and GTA.

I'd definately gte EDF and SF: Dark Mirror at those prices.

Also, I recommend field commander to anyone with a PSP.

These are nationwide. Wal*Mart is actually trying something new. Now if we could just get some markdowns on our PS1 2004 Nascar (currently $30) and 2005 Madden (Currently $20), we'd be set at our store.

Anywhoo, my store doesn't have the DS Uno, is it the Uno/Skip-Bo/Uno Free Fall that's $10, or the Uno52? If it's the pack with Skip-Bo and someone's store has two copies *and* you wouldn't mind picking 'em up for me for cost+shipping+a little more, let me know, pls...

At my Walmart they had the same but maybe you should throw in PREY $20.00 to the list. I saw that there also.
EDIT: Just came back from Walmart and it was priced at $19.82. I also spotted Lego Star Wars for the 360 at the same price.

I saw most of those prices at my Wal-Mart. Unfortunately I'm broke at the moment. Well, plus I already have EDF 2017.

[quote name='zman73']Just Cause is 16.96 at CC if yours still has it and are not boycotting it[/quote]

I know. None of my local CC's have it, unfortunately. Thanks, tho.

Bet. I'm all over that Field Commander.

And this is why the PSP is "better" than the DS. I can expand my collection of games faster and cheaper than I can with the DS.

Damn Nintendo, quit rocking the gaming world. You're making it harder for me to afford your awesomeness.

[quote name='canedaddy']Thanks, buster!

Is Hot Host Golf any good? :)
[/quote]

I dunno, but i have to get Scobby Doo and Wach a Mole. And I hear that Tom Raider fella could kick Indiana Jones's ass.

Seriously though, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror may be the best reviewed game on the PSP.

dont really know if its worth spending 20 bucks on

hot shot golf and feild commander or just spending the 500pts on goozex to get them.

probally go the goozex way

decided to go the goozex way...i would rather spend the 20 bucks on either

Luminous Arc or jenna arc (or whatever its called)

luminous is like 26 and jenne should be around 24 @ gamefly + i got 10 credit bucks

Is this list complete? I'm wondering if some other stuff might have gotten discounted finally (like Eternal Darkness still being $50).

Boy it would be nice if we could start listing Walmart discounts on this site without rolling our eyes about the YMMV.

Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Nintendo Wii is $32.00 and Puzzle Quest: Challenge of WarLords for the Nintendo DS is $25.00 at my local Walmart.

EDF was s deal and a half when it came out at costing $40.... anyone just now picking it up for $25 is definately getting their money's worth.

I haven't seen hitman for 360 in stores lately... i'm gonna try some of the farther out ones from town and esee if i can get lucky and pick up a copy. I've been waiting for it to get under $30. hoping to see bullet witch for under $30 too... but I really need to be saving up my game money and free time to play for the last part of this year.

[quote name='flount']Is this list complete? I'm wondering if some other stuff might have gotten discounted finally (like Eternal Darkness still being $50).

yeah, i bought eternal darkness years ago new for $15... when a pricing difference that big lasts that long.... it gets far too tempting to "take advantage" of the situation.

I was just going to post a thread similiar to trhis as I saw many of these games at my WM this morning with the correct clearance price tags on them (shocker!) although I missed a couple on the OP's list.

Picked up Killzone PSP for $20 myself.

if wal-mart is gonna do nationwide clearance, that is sweet indeed.
now i'll have more options to look out as far as clearance titles.

A couple of Wal-Marts in my area have reduced the price on almost every PSP game in the store. This is a great time to stock up on old titles before the PSP slim arrives.

The other day I picked up Sly 3 PS2 for $10. Also saw either Sly 1 or 2 for the same price, can't remember which one.

Saw several Field Commanders and Metal Gear Acid 2 for $10 as well.

Went today and managed to get EDF for $25. For the record games ending in .00 are clearanced. Other games markdown like Prey were recent price drops since it was priced 19.82. Some of the tags hadn't been marked down yet, so always ask them to check.

Saw the following not in the original post.

Far Cry Wii $20.00
Bionicle Heroes Wii $25.00
Gretsky NHL 2006 PSP $20.00

[quote name='lawdood']I saw many of these games at my WM this morning with the correct clearance price tags on them (shocker!)[/quote]

My local WM had the correct clearance prices posted on the shelf in front of the games, too. A non-YMMV clearance at WM? Hope this becomes the standard.

I picked up Just Cause and EDF 2017.

I still see 6 copies of ODama, Eternal Darkness behind the Gamecube section priced at 49.XX walmart takes a while to reduce their prices on other games

[quote name='flount']Is this list complete? I'm wondering if some other stuff might have gotten discounted finally (like Eternal Darkness still being $50).[/QUOTE]

It's not a complete list. Maybe I can scan them tomorrow.. and post it.. No Eternal Darkness...

My Wal-Mart is by far the worst. There is never anything listed in this forum and they have the worst selction around. Zip Code 01085

I was surprised to find many of these games at the OP listed prices at two local Wal-Marts today. A few others I noticed that weren't listed are:

PS2 Reservoir Dogs Movie plus game combo pack - $15
PS2 Kinetica w/ eye toy - $20
PS2 Ratchet: Deadlocked Non-GH - $10
PS2 Bode Miller Skiing - $5

[quote name='maccabee72']PS2 Kinetica w/ eye toy - $20[/quote]

Do you mean Eye Toy: Kinetic? Because I don't think Kinetica ever came with an Eye Toy (I don't think it even uses it). If it is Kinetic, then that's a pretty good deal, since it's still $50 new at most places with the camera (even without it it's still like $30).

I saw Viva Pinata for XBOX 360 for $25 in Philadelphia, PA and New Castle, DE in their respective clearance sections. Please check your stores as well to confirm!

I can confirm that the PSP prices (at least) are the same at my local Wal-Mart too. Funny thing, my Wally World NEVER, EVER does clearance prices on games so this must really be national.

I saw a few of these at the posted prices as well. Luckily enough (and inherently YMMV) I was able to get Just Cause for 360 for $15 because they had put them in the rack for the original Xbox version. I could tell it said "Xbox" instead of "360" on the price tag, but I just played ignorant and it worked ;)

[quote name='Superstar7']I saw Viva Pinata for XBOX 360 for $25 in Philadelphia, PA and New Castle, DE in their respective clearance sections. Please check your stores as well to confirm![/quote]

Viva Pinata has been permanently lowered to $19.99 at Circuit City and Fry's, if you have them in your areas.

Got

Syphon Filter DM $10
Corvette/IHRA Drag Racing 2 pack $5

I know those racers suck, already played them. But, being that I collect for PS2, I can't pass them up for $2.50 each.

I'll be on the look out for Field Commander and Super Swing Golf.

Oh, and OP. You might wanna clean up the list a little. Tom Raider = Tomb Raider Legend. 50 Cents = 50 Cent Bulletproof. Also, which Dynasty Warriors on the PSP is on clearence, 1 or 2?

[quote name='Rockgamer']Do you mean Eye Toy: Kinetic? Because I don't think Kinetica ever came with an Eye Toy (I don't think it even uses it). If it is Kinetic, then that's a pretty good deal, since it's still $50 new at most places with the camera (even without it it's still like $30).[/quote]

Yeah, sorry....got mixed up:D

[quote name='Superstar7']I saw Viva Pinata for XBOX 360 for $25 in Philadelphia, PA and New Castle, DE in their respective clearance sections. Please check your stores as well to confirm![/QUOTE]

I picked up Viva Pinata a couple of weeks ago for $19.82 at the local super walmart.

I went to TWO Wal-Marts and found ZERO Field Commanders (first one I went to had ton of everything else PSP).

Could a CAG please help me out please. PM if you don't mind getting me a copy and shipping it out for $5 (so $15 total). I don't feel like driving around to find another Wal-Mart.

[quote name='killbot13']My Wal-Mart in Eagan MN had most of these at these prices.[/quote]

Eagan CAG? I just moved from Eagan. You ever eat at that Chinese place next to gamestop?

bread's done
Back