Walmart Clearance Bins

breakingcustoms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
UPDATE
Most games are now sold out at my Walmart. I apologize to everyone that I spoke with. If something new happens out here, I will buy ahead next time. Good luck to the others out there, I hope you find some good deals like I did.

Hey guys, just got back from Walmart in Kennett Square, PA and they have a ton of games for $3.00. I'm not sure if this has been posted, but this is what I saw.

DS
Meteos
Sudoku Gridmaster
Metroid Pinball
Gunpey DS
Polarium

GBA
Naruto 2
Tony Hawks American Sk8land
Strawberry Shortcake (hah)

GC
Baten Kaitos Origins
Batman Begins

XBOX
Superman Returns
Marc Ecko's Getting Up
Spiderman 2
Shrek
Advent Rising
The Warriors
Project Snowblind
The Sims 2

XBOX360
Quake 4
Table Tennis
Kameo
Superman Returns
Prey
Bomberman: Act Zero

PS2
The Sims 2

There were a lot more, but this is what I remember seeing off the top of my head. I picked up Baten Kaitos, Superman, and Metroid for less than $10.

YMMV

Thanks for the heads up but Wal-Mart deals are, unfortunately, not universal. Which Wal-Mart was this stuff at?

[quote name='breakingcustoms']Hey guys, just got back from Walmart in Kennett Square, PA and they have a ton of games for $3.00. I'm not sure if this has been posted, but this is what I saw.

DS
Meteos
Sudoku
Metroid Pinball

GBA
Naruto 2
Tony Hawks Sk8land

GC
Baten Kaitos Origins
Batman Begins

XBOX
Superman Returns
Marc Ecko's Getting Up

Quake 4
Table Tennis
Kameo
Superman Returns

PS2
The Sims 2

There were a lot more, but this is what I remember seeing off the top of my head. I picked up Baten Kaitos, Superman, and Metroid for less than $10.

YMMV[/QUOTE]

you should of grabbed alot of the xbox 360 games people here probally woudl of game 10+ on each of those. same with baten

there's a lot more, but I can't think off hand..nativetongue...you should check it out...you'll find some good stuff there...if you go back, see if you can grab some more game titles to add to this

SE, pa?

And I would have bought all those 360 games for $3 each, And I already have kameo.

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']Gorram it, had I checked this board 1/2 hr ago I could've gotten there before they close for the night.[/quote]

There are Wal*Marts that still close?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']There are Wal*Marts that still close?[/quote]

Even weirder, this one closed at 10pm. The ones around us close at 11pm.

Guess I wouldn't have made it if I left a 1/2 hr ago....

[quote name='breakingcustoms']ok guys, I've gotten something like, 10+ requests...i can't take anymore as of right now...i'll see what i can do for those who did get a hold of me[/quote]

See what happens when you post a deal like this? ;)

[quote name='breakingcustoms']ok guys, I've gotten something like, 10+ requests...i can't take anymore as of right now...i'll see what i can do for those who did get a hold of me[/QUOTE]

hope i was one of those first people but doubtful. love to get those games but got a funny feeling by the time you get back e verything be gone.

ALSO if you see cheap games Grab them cause it might be a misprint. They had cordless phones few months here for 2 bucks each on a friday. Grabbed 2 (had around 500) Went back Saturday to grab some for friends and the price went up to 24.95

seems someone made a mistake and the price was never meant to be 2 bucks and they didnt have to sell anymore at 2

Heh, if this wasn't 3 hours and around 170 miles away from where I am, I'd be there a.s.a.p. to pickup Kameo, and Superman Returns for $3 each, I've been looking to get both of those games for along time.

I saw you said you can't take any more requests though, but if you are able to get anymore for some reason, please do let me know, especially for Superman.

Thanks for the hook up offer.

Going into wal-mart is scary sometimes. It's like walking into a third world country some days. It's a delightful insight into just how ghetto your community is. Single moms w/4 kids (all by different dads), teen moms, homeless folks, immigrants. Charming.

[quote name='eldergamer']Thanks for the hook up offer.

Going into wal-mart is scary sometimes. It's like walking into a third world country some days. It's a delightful insight into just how ghetto your community is. Single moms w/4 kids (all by different dads), teen moms, homeless folks, immigrants. Charming.[/quote]

Actually, I find that going into Big Lots is a much scarier experience. Even rougher characters there than in my local Wal-Mart, in my experience.

one time i went to wal-mart, an old lady with her push cart rammed to me.

how did that happen? well she was looking at the other way (ie looking at the shelves) while swinging the cart to the opposite direction, hitting me somewhere around my waist. and dang it was painful. and c'mon, she was like right in the middle of the aisle like she doesn't care for other folks to pass by.

but anyway, that's a fantastic clearance. wished we have those around here.

btw, my Wal-mart has those Pelican Gamecube Wireless Controllers for only $ 10.82 at clearance, orig $19.82.

yes, i show up at Wal-mart tonight around 10:00pm, where there's a few people around. and you can walk around and do a trapeze.

The one down the road from us used to(Pittston,PA), but now it's 24 hours, even though it's not a Supercenter and most nights it looks like a ghost town in there.

Oh and FFBlitz, that's how the one down the road from me is on game prices. $29.99 for a sealed copy of Dino Crisis 2 anyone?

[quote name='Jedi1979']damn, at that price i would have just brought a bunch to hook up (certain) CAGs with[/QUOTE]

I did that once...got flamed for it too...last time Ill do it too.

Dear OP, If you fill a request for Slidecage, but sure to overcharge him like he does the rest of CAG on the deals he gets in on.

[quote name='Will']I did that once...got flamed for it too...last time Ill do it too.[/quote]
That's pretty lame, dude. Anyone who flames you for being a nice guy is a grade A douche and you can quote me on it.

This is a decently tight community as far as message boards go, with the regulars being just as cool (for the most part) as the sad sack leechers like myself, and taking care of our own just makes sense.

[quote name='eldergamer']Thanks for the hook up offer.

Going into wal-mart is scary sometimes. It's like walking into a third world country some days. It's a delightful insight into just how ghetto your community is. Single moms w/4 kids (all by different dads), teen moms, homeless folks, immigrants. Charming.[/quote]

Well the official tagline of Walmart is...

"SET YER ASS BACK DOWN IN THE CART!"

[quote name='Will']I did that once...got flamed for it too...last time Ill do it too.[/quote]

yea i hear ya...thats why it goes for "Certain" CAGS...in the past if i got in on a deal and saw regulars posting that were looking for it i would PM them , cause as soon as you annouce it cags you never even seen or heard of before start pming you

but if i started getting flamed for it i would probably be pissed too

[quote name='Will']Dear OP, If you fill a request for Slidecage, but sure to overcharge him like he does the rest of CAG on the deals he gets in on.[/quote]

:applause: :applause: :rofl:

[quote name='Jedi1979']yea i hear ya...thats why it goes for "Certain" CAGS...in the past if i got in on a deal and saw regulars posting that were looking for it i would PM them , cause as soon as you annouce it cags you never even seen or heard of before start pming you

but if i started getting flamed for it i would probably be pissed too[/quote]

Off topic: Cute cats, especially the fat one.

Depends on where you are, here in Connecticut we have only 2 24 Hour Supercenters in the state, all the other ones are closed by like 9:30 Monday thru Saturday and 8:00 on Sunday

[quote name='Jedi1979']yea i hear ya...thats why it goes for "Certain" CAGS...in the past if i got in on a deal and saw regulars posting that were looking for it i would PM them , cause as soon as you annouce it cags you never even seen or heard of before start pming you

but if i started getting flamed for it i would probably be pissed too[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!

I didnt get too pissed. Just learned not to be willing to put my money on the line to help others around here. You do learn who to help and who not to help. Ive got my unwritten rules on that stuff and Ive gotten by just fine so far.

[quote name='Jedi1979'] cause as soon as you annouce it cags you never even seen or heard of before start pming you
[/quote]

You mean like when I announced 'I have some Transformers toys from the 80's in my closet'?? I swear, I mentioned it in passing and had about 5-10 PMs asking me if I'd like to 'get rid' of them.

Needless to say, I'm keeping them, but it was funny to see everyone scrambling to get over each other to be the first to try and wrest them away from me.

bread's done
Back