Walmart.com $20 360 CoD MW2 & Alan Wake, PS3 SvR 2011 $20, Tons More, Wii & PC too

The 360 wireless controller in Black and the Halo Reach one are both 29.96$ right now at walmart.com. Amazon has matched the black controller price.

That is an insane price for SvR 2011 considering it was released in Oct. 2010. I've been waiting to see if Amazon PM's it as I have credit there, but it doesn't look like they will. I'll wait a bit more, just in case...but I don't want to wait too long and risk Wally World removing the sale price.

[quote name='chw2006']That 360 Platinum Hits deal is awesome. Don't have a 360 though, so eh.[/QUOTE]

Is it dead? Link no worky.

I would love to get svr 2011 for ps3 at that price but i do not order online is their anyway they could honor this price instore or anyone price matching? thanks

[quote name='m1214']I would love to get svr 2011 for ps3 at that price but i do not order online is their anyway they could honor this price instore or anyone price matching? thanks[/QUOTE]

Same here. What really sucks is you can't ship to store on it.

Bit on SvR 2011 for $22.68 (after tax & shipping).

Amazon still hasn't PM'd, and Wal-Mart already killed the MW2 deal for PS3, so I didn't want to risk it. Hell, Amazon still sells SvR 2010 for more than what Wal-Mart is selling 2011 for. Great deal!

Thanks OP! :D

[quote name='Evolved']Will the B&M stores price match? Don't generally shop at walmart so excuse me if that's a dumb question.[/QUOTE]

Not a dumb question as you would expect a store to match its own prices but much like gamestop, they do not. I tried to when they mw2 on pc for 25 bucks online and they wouldnt.

[quote name='gargus']Not a dumb question as you would expect a store to match its own prices but much like gamestop, they do not. I tried to when they mw2 on pc for 25 bucks online and they wouldnt.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for answering.

Thanks, OP I picked up the Halo Reach controller (which came up in stock for me) for ship to store. Not a bad deal.

Does anyone know how long these deals are supposed to last? I really want to get the 2 for $60 on EA games, but it says it's not available online at this time.

Or what the best way of price-matching this would be? If it says in bright red letters "Not Available at this time" on the Walmart page, would they deny the price match at Best Buy? I'm guessing it's gonna be YMMV...but I figure I might as well ask anyways. Thanks.

Picked up a 360 controller for $25. I needed to replace one of mine badly. Looks like the original launch 360 controller I have will finally be retired. It's worn down to a nub. lol

[quote name='foreinter']how long usually will Ship to Store take to be ready for picking up at store?[/QUOTE]

For me it took 4 days from the time I ordered to the time it was ready for pickup. But when it comes to Walmart it's always YMMV.

Thanks, Soda Popinski! Best Buy price-matched the Halo Reach controller, so I picked it up locally. [over the weekend]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my SvR 2011 for PS3...and it is wrapped in shrink wrap, not y-fold wrap. Now I know some manufacturers use shrink wrap as opposed to y-fold (though it's rare) but the cover art is damaged and near one of the closing brackets for the case, I can see a piece of the actual y-fold wrap that sometimes stayed glued in that area upon removal. That right there tells me this was a used/returned game.

I must have bad luck lately, but I've dealt with this from Gamestop (which is why I haven't shopped there in years), Amazon (a couple of times only during the holidays) and now Wal-Mart.

Return shipping takes 2-3 weeks, so I'm just going to go to Wal-Mart in person.

Question though...does Wal-Mart allow you to exchange for the same product in-store when you bought it online?

EDIT: Never mind...just read on their site that I can exchange it at a store.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Just received my SvR 2011 for PS3...and it is wrapped in shrink wrap, not y-fold wrap. Now I know some manufacturers use shrink wrap as opposed to y-fold (though it's rare) but the cover art is damaged and near one of the closing brackets for the case, I can see a piece of the actual y-fold wrap that sometimes stayed glued in that area upon removal. That right there tells me this was a used/returned game.[/QUOTE]
Mine came the same way.

Also, most Borderlands GOTY (PS3) are like that as well.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Look at the top and bottom seals of a brand new game. The shrinkwrap makes a "Y" shaped fold. ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing. (blush) :oops:

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Just received my SvR 2011 for PS3...and it is wrapped in shrink wrap, not y-fold wrap. Now I know some manufacturers use shrink wrap as opposed to y-fold (though it's rare) but the cover art is damaged and near one of the closing brackets for the case, I can see a piece of the actual y-fold wrap that sometimes stayed glued in that area upon removal. That right there tells me this was a used/returned game..[/QUOTE]

same here, got it shrinked wrapped, but it still looks new:roll:

[quote name='Lyricsborn']looks like amazon was the place to go.[/QUOTE]

why? because of no tax? they were giving away shrink wrapped copies that could have been used, i think it was worth paying the extra $2.60 at walmart

bread's done
Back